The Dak Effect - 49 points

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Have you noticed how the Dak haters are switching gears now to overly criticizing the defense now . . . as if they were never hating on Dak in the first place.

Like, you don't get any more exposed than what Dak did today to all the haters running their mouths.. And then, to top it off, we're supposed to take their perspective on the defense seriously after they whiffed on analyzing Dak.

This team is finding its identity.

This team has championship potential.
Their only existence is bashing their favorite teams QB. It’s pure entertainment like Stephen A. Nothing more.

vig454

Reaction score
When he HAS put up performances against good teams before and our defense let the opposing team drive back downfield in under a minute to get in field goal range, and we loss.

So stop acting like he can't or hasn't had great games against good teams.

Until then... hold that W he just put up. I know its hard to do, but try to enjoy that win lil guy!!
I'm not acting , he definitely hasn't done much against good teams in the post season.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
And he may not perform as well against the big boys. Most don’t except for the more elite.

Ok. So we’re not one of the better teams and we don’t have one of the better QB’s.

At some point we have to accept what we are.

Better Teams like who, Philadelphia , The Gi ants, The Packers, the Bucs who are these better Teams I keep hearing about? Please some one tell who they are and when we play them.

I'm deadassed serious. Minnesota, . When we sweep the North are those better Teams? When we continue our dominance over the NFCE does that count ? We already beat the two participants of the last Super Bowl, with our 2nd string

wonder kid. When do we play these better Teams ? WHERE ARE THEY? SOMEBODY FIND THESE BETTER TEAMS!!!! ARHGGGGG !!!!!!

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Better Teams like who, Philadelphia , The Gi ants, The Packers, the Bucs who are these better Teams I keep hearing about? Please some one tell who they are and when we play them.

I'm deadassed serious. Minnesota, . When we sweep the North are those better Teams? When we continue our dominance over the NFCE does that count ? We already beat the two participants of the last Super Bowl, with our 2nd string

wonder kid. When do we play these better Teams ? WHERE ARE THEY? SOMEBODY FIND THESE BETTER TEAMS!!!! ARHGGGGG !!!!!!

One of them is playing right now

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Have you noticed how the Dak haters are switching gears now to overly criticizing the defense now . . . as if they were never hating on Dak in the first place.

Like, you don't get any more exposed than what Dak did today to all the haters running their mouths.. And then, to top it off, we're supposed to take their perspective on the defense seriously after they whiffed on analyzing Dak.

name a name

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I think Zeke staying on the sidelines helped the offense a lot. It allowed Kellen Moore to be more creative and we lean on Pollard to run the ball.

As I said before, Zeke is the reason why this offense is stalling at times. We don't need Zeke.
Yes we do

Diehardblues

Reaction score

I’d say like Buffalo and KC for starters. We don’t play them.

Yes, the NFC is wayyyy down this year. Which gives us a better shot than most years.

But we didn’t fare well against who is considered best team in NFC thus far this year.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
Dak was good in this game, but not great. That INT before the half literally could have lost us the game if it weren't for the defense and Tony Pollard taking the game over. Also, Dak needs to show this consistently not just here and there against sub .500 teams.

Haimerej

Reaction score

Not really. Haven't been around as much lately.

They're definitely up there. But they're going to have to figure out how to contain Hurts and other running QBs.