The Dak Effect - 49 points

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe a healthy Dak Prescott does make a difference for this team. Going out on a limb…
Obviously over Rush, and yes he looks good just like the first half of last year - the problem comes when we play the big boys...

And thats not exclusive to just Dak, hence why I call them the "Not Ready for Prime Time Players".

GINeric

Reaction score
....so does a defensive TD and Pollard going for 131 rushing yards and 3 rushing TD's.

Well if Dak can get blamed for what happens against our defense and other things beyond his control for losses.... he can get extra credit for other things.....

Now you PUT THAT GOAL POST DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!

Other than that, are you doing ok??? I know you take it hard sometimes when we win games. Just checkin in on ya bro.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You do much better in posts without the immature name calling. Leave that to GINeric and a few others.
It is what it is. I enjoy baiting the Dak Hacks.

They always come running to defend their Dak suks agenda.

What an entertaining existence to bash our QB :)

vig454

Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe a healthy Dak Prescott does make a difference for this team. Going out on a limb…

Update/Clarification: Of course Dak doesn’t get ALL the credit. But the EFFECT of a healthy Dak is a better team performance, just like the EFFECT of Micah Parsons is better performances of the defensive players around him. (Seriously, some people need lessons in reading comprehension.)
When he can put up a performance like this against a good team , then by all means he would deserve the praise.

GINeric

Reaction score
But I thought Dak suks…lol

The Dak Hacks are pure entertainment:)

Again.... pay attention to who's NOT posting right now. I've seen them shoot likes on a few posts, but just pay attention who's not typing anything since Dak played well and we won.....

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Again.... pay attention to who's NOT posting right now. I've seen them shoot likes on a few posts, but just pay attention who's not typing anything since Dak played well and we won.....
There’s already two of them in this thread. They can’t help themselves. It’s their entire existence hovering over Dak threads. They generally have nothing else to offer in a Cowboys forum.