The Dak Effect - 49 points

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Right.

Because it's the Skip Bayless' of the world who never had any athletic acumen in the first place... So, all they can do is criticize and pretend, like Skip Bayless.
They’ll never get it. All these people who don’t think dak is good enough are just nerds talking on the internet. They ain’t real deal Holyfield like you and I

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I’d say like Buffalo and KC for starters. We don’t play them.

Yes, the NFC is wayyyy down this year. Which gives us a better shot than most years.

But we didn’t fare well against who is considered best team in NFC thus far this year.

Yeah I like Buffalo and KC as well , but a strong running game and a tight defense, I'm not saying it's a cake walk but I show up rootin for a win. Anyone else ?????? My answer is NO!

Reaction score
If you want to put guys out there that gives you the best chance to win, that player is Dak.

There is nothing to discuss.

Yes he makes the occasional bonehead throw. But most of the time he does more good things than bad.

Anyone who thinks differently is just pursuing an agenda

Pass2Run

Reaction score
They’ll never get it. All these people who don’t think dak is good enough are just nerds talking on the internet. They ain’t real deal Holyfield like you and I

It's almost like the closest they've ever gotten to a football field was playing the saxophone. ;)

Dreams

Reaction score
This WAS the first game where the D was behind a bit and we needed a offense to answer and he did. D carried us for so long n it was nice to have Dak answered. We can go far when both sides click!

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score

Yeah sure....please tell me when Zeke had a 3 TD game?
Tell me how many NFL rushing titles Pollard has had

Bros allow me to retort. Zeke's playin , Tony's playin. Cee Dee's playin, Noah's Playin. My point is why are you guys arguing over this , They are on the same team. I don't get it

I really don't . Would Zeke rushing for over 100 yards be a bad thing? Because I know that Tony's performance today was a thing of Beauty.

The Dallas Cowboys looked like contenders today............................... ALL OF THEM

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Did Chicago show any looks where they dropped 7 in coverage? If so...how were Daks reads and did he make good throws into a crowd?