The Dak sucks and is to be blamed mega *merged* thread

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I can think of someone dumber when threads like this are started. Maybe if you quit focusing on Dak and notice Steele was getting his lunch taken from him, you wouldn't start this nonsense thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArtClink

Reaction score
If he threw a TD you would say he was clutch. He took sacks, took delay of game penalties and audibled with the clock winding down on the road.

Yeah...clutch football.
Coaching, overrated offensive line, and like all Romo lovers say “He never played w a championship defense” and neither has Dak.

Cmac

Reaction score
He will never even get within one game to play in a Super Bowl either. That is just 100% truth that most on here can’t understand. Sorry fist pumpers, it’s never gonna happen with that trash QB. Nobody fears him and we all know if he was QBing another team and he played Dallas that we wouldn’t fear playing him at all. I feel so bad for Micah because he knows he’s screwed till the back end of his career.
.....you mean the team, right? TRomo never smelled a SB in a player's uniform, so we've been there before. Don' do that.

ArtClink

Reaction score
I can think of someone dumber when threads like this are started. Maybe if you quit focusing on Dak and notice Steele was getting his lunch taken from him, you wouldn't start this nonsense thread.
This

crazytown41

Reaction score
Stepping out of bounds and the overthrow on 4th down stands out to me. Awful clock awareness on the last drive. This guy continually panics when the game is on the line. Happened in the 2 playoff losses to SF too :facepalm:

Swagger

Reaction score
I will cut Prescott a bit of slack - he didn't decide to pay the useless Gallop with a torn ACL over a serial Pro Bowl WR in Cooper.

Mark

Reaction score
Dan Quinn's defense folded-up early, like a cheap lawn chair. No answers...or even suggestions...as to how to stop Jalen "The Cripple" Hurts.

Eddie

Reaction score
.....you mean the team, right? TRomo never smelled a SB in a player's uniform, so we've been there before. Don' do that.

I've said it before ... Romo and Dak are two of the same.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
Dak is supposed to throw the ball away.

Then when the cowboys go 3 and out. They’ll blame the QB for that.

Nevermind the countless plays that were made today because the QB was able to scramble and extend the play.
You can’t throw the ball away if you don’t have time to get outside the tackle box. Why is 78 getting a free pass?

zeke21

Reaction score
If he threw a TD you would say he was clutch. He took sacks, took delay of game penalties and audibled with the clock winding down on the road.

Yeah...clutch football.
I think you can state all of these.. Dak played very well, Dak kept us in the game.. and the Dak choked and cost us the game.

Yes Smith shouldn't false start, yes Steele shouldn't give up sacks.. but at the end of the day the QB takes the big money because it comes down to him. The debate seems to be whether playing 98% of the game to a 'very high' standard means that you ignore the 2% that was awful?

My opinion is that this game often comes down to moments, inches.. and you need a guy at QB that is going to take those little moments, the half chances and give you the W more often than not. Dak, for me, has just shown over and over that he is not the guy.

For me.. I don't care how well he played for the other 98% of the game.. he just can not take that huge sack and cost us the game. Has to find a way to throw it away and live to fight another day.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
so is it a no for you guys on the next poll?

giphy.gif

mldardy

Reaction score
He will never even get within one game to play in a Super Bowl either. That is just 100% truth that most on here can’t understand. Sorry fist pumpers, it’s never gonna happen with that trash QB. Nobody fears him and we all know if he was QBing another team and he played Dallas that we wouldn’t fear playing him at all. I feel so bad for Micah because he knows he’s screwed till the back end of his career.
Ok thanks for letting us know. :rolleyes: We definitely needed a new thread for this.

zeke21

Reaction score
You can’t throw the ball away if you don’t have time to get outside the tackle box. Why is 77 getting a free pass?
There are ways to 'throw it away' without intentional grounding.. Dak had time to toss it upfield near sidelines.. we had receivers on both sides that would have negated intentional grounding.