The Dak sucks and is to be blamed mega *merged* thread

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I think you can state all of these.. Dak played very well, Dak kept us in the game.. and the Dak choked and cost us the game.

Yes Smith shouldn't false start, yes Steele shouldn't give up sacks.. but at the end of the day the QB takes the big money because it comes down to him. The debate seems to be whether playing 98% of the game to a 'very high' standard means that you ignore the 2% that was awful?

My opinion is that this game often comes down to moments, inches.. and you need a guy at QB that is going to take those little moments, the half chances and give you the W more often than not. Dak, for me, has just shown over and over that he is not the guy.

For me.. I don't care how well he played for the other 98% of the game.. he just can not take that huge sack and cost us the game. Has to find a way to throw it away and live to fight another day.
See my earlier post: I even blame the Tyler Smith false start partly on Dak. It's clear pass play until Prescott "kills" to a QB sneak audible, which was sniffed out but thankfully didn't count and the clock was stopped due to the presnap penalty. It was such a bad move to audible with the play clock winding down and asking him to maintain his stance and time the snap perfectly on the road.

He was trying to imitate his idol - Tim Tebow - and it cost him the game. One blunder led to another. Pass there and you have 3 more cracks at the end zone if not a TD. DUMB DUMB MOVE.

ESisback

Reaction score
He will never even get within one game to play in a Super Bowl either. That is just 100% truth that most on here can’t understand. Sorry fist pumpers, it’s never gonna happen with that trash QB. Nobody fears him and we all know if he was QBing another team and he played Dallas that we wouldn’t fear playing him at all. I feel so bad for Micah because he knows he’s screwed till the back end of his career.
If you blame this loss on Prescott, you have no credibility

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Why don't you just switch teams. Save us all from this nonsense post. If you think this was Dak's fault, you slept the whole game.
Why do I have to switch teams when I already know it’s the qb. I just hope we don’t resign him and give Lance and others a chance to compete at some point. Really I was rooting for an injury when he did the helicopter, you know the play before he threw it short of the goal line on 4th down to turn the ball over.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Nah I was OK with daks play. The 2pt conversion was unfortunate. The sacks.....they happen. He and ceedee are starting to click!

Brax

Reaction score
Dak carried the team and gave it a chance when the Defense got owned and our Oline sucked.
Dak had a good game for the most part but carry the team, just didn’t happen. MM is the major reason for the loss. The defense did their job, OL wasn’t great but in the end with the game on the line against a good team the same result. Not to worry the hapless Giants are next and are a perfect opponent for Dallas.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I’m not sure any players can win a SB for Jerry’s Cowboys.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
There are ways to 'throw it away' without intentional grounding.. Dak had time to toss it upfield near sidelines.. we had receivers on both sides that would have negated intentional grounding.
Are you going to address the fact that 78 blocked no one or do you just want to keep pretending like Steele is an all pro. Go back and and watch the game. #7 abused Steele all day, but hey keep blaming Dak.

Nexx

Reaction score
still cant score significant amount of points against a good team. the guy is a bottom feeder. he needs to play against bad teams to win.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Yeah the Right tackle also got beat immediately, again, for like the 10th time.

The right tackle needing to block is pee wee football stuff.
He gettin paid 40 mil?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta throw it away chief.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
If all of you try hard enough you can probably blame Dak for the TE being ruled down at the 1. If you are putting the blame on #4 for this loss you watched a different game.