The Dak sucks and is to be blamed mega *merged* thread

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Out of all the games to blame dak and there many of them…today is not the day. If you do out of that game you just a clear undeniable bias against him.

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score
Well if people would stop posting stupid things. I wouldn’t have to keep saying it.

This is about this game. Dak’s play is bottom of the list as to why the cowboys lost this game.

Anybody with a brain can see that.

Run game was nowhere to be seen. Offensive line was horrible.

5 dropped passes.

Defense allowed 28 points and forced zero turnovers.

The list goes on.

Like I said. I’m fine with the cowboys moving on from Dak. But Dak played very well this game. That’s just a fact.
Really? after 8 years at the helm? Steps outta bounds? After last year doesnt learn to spike the ball? Soon Jerry will be 0-35 without jimmy.....

Aftershock

Reaction score
What?!? It's the lineman's job NOT to false start.
You don’t audible with a roaring stadium 1st and 6 at the goal line. You pass into the end zone 4 quick shots. Dak did not commit the penalty directly yes but ultimately he indirectly caused it.

You couple that with taking two sacks and yes dak lost the game.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Not throwing the ball away outta the end zone on the first sack at the end is low IQ, that's high school QB stuff. There's no argument.
Yeah the Right tackle also got beat immediately, again, for like the 10th time.

The right tackle needing to block is pee wee football stuff.

Cowboyfanforlife

Reaction score
Seriously, this is ridiculous. He's one of the reasons we even had a chance to come back and win it.
Welp, they could of won........ steps out of bounds on 2 point coversion, after last year, didnt learn his lesson yet to spike the ball. oh yea....lets not forget....this IS his 8th year.....dont know the rules yet?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Really? after 8 years at the helm? Steps outta bounds? After last year doesnt learn to spike the ball? Soon Jerry will be 0-35 without jimmy.....
I didn’t say he was perfect. No QB is. No player is.

His play is way way down the list of why the cowboys lost.

Dak extending plays with his feet is the only reason the game was even close. The OL was a sieve all game long. What were you watching.

Cydios

Reaction score
Cowboys have to have one of the worst fanbases in the league.

How can he just magically not get sacked if his right tackle is letting defenders run right through him?
I am no Dak supporter, but you're 100% right. Dak did good tonight. Refs, Steele and let's not forget some drops..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
that play where Tyler Smith false starts, was caused by Dak running the play clock down to the wire - AGAIN - and that was because he was audibling from a REASONABLE PASS PLAY WHEN YOU HAVE NO TIMEOUTS LEFT to run up the gut and go Tim Tebow. Not only was it thankfully sniffed out - we wouldn't have had much time left on the clock - but the time it took audible, Tyler Smith couldn't time the snap with the noise.

Bad move that will be overlooked, but it shouldn't. I've said it time and again: THIS is why Dak will never get over the hump.

Great game, played admirably, but in the end, the game was there for the taking with their best corners out and he went full superhero mode instead of playing WINNING FOOTBALL.

That's not hate, that's fact.
It's Dak's fault because Tyler Smith false started even though he was the only one? The dumbest thing I've heard in my life.