The Dark Knight Rises **merged**

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It's nice.

But I have to ask, do we have to have a new thread every time there is a new poster or banner or trailer for this movie?

StevenOtero

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;4573947 said:
It's nice.

But I have to ask, do we have to have a new thread every time there is a new poster or banner or trailer for this movie?
We don't, I suppose one of the mods can merge them all into a The Dark Knight Rises Thread.

Would make more sense to me, especially since I'm the one creating the threads. :D

Sorry guys and gals!

:eek::

Edit: Thank you to who merged it! :)

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Part 1 of my RISES set visit will be posted tomorrow (Sunday, 5/27 at 11 PM CST) and will include my interviews with Emma Thomas (producer/Chris Nolan's wife), Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, and Anne Hathaway. It was cool set visit -- and unique -- as it took place at Heinz Field.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
TheCount;4573385 said:
The crappy part about this is having to wait, who knows how long, for the next reboot. It took 5 years for Spiderman, dunno if I can wait another 5 for more Batman. Especially since i still have fantasies about a Justice League movie.
Speaking of, here's the leaked 6 minute preview of the new Spider-Man.

http://vimeo.com/42875766

I'll go see it, but it doesn't look all that great.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;4574322 said:
Part 1 of my RISES set visit will be posted tomorrow (Sunday, 5/27 at 11 PM CST) and will include my interviews with Emma Thomas (producer/Chris Nolan's wife), Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, and Anne Hathaway. It was cool set visit -- and unique -- as it took place at Heinz Field.
Sweet! Looking forward to it.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Click image to view full-size.

2KOOC.jpg

jTA5G.jpg

x8qyh.jpg

2ndVk.jpg

Afkug.jpg

jfkjo.jpg

Zegc9.jpg

Hoofbite

Reaction score
zrinkill;4573179 said:
The cowl in Batman Begins was very close ....... they changed it for no reason in the second movie.

Nolan was like ...... "he could not turn his head"

I was thinking how he has a guy dress up as a bat fighting a guy dressed up as a scarecrow and a clown, and he is worried about it being believable how his head moves?

I think the rounded looks weird at first glance but probably won't care when the movie is rolling.

As far as turning his head, I think that has to do more with cinematography than any sort of believability factor.

Body movements are key and if you if can't adequately turn your head you have to rotate your entire torso and it just looks weird.

I actually noticed this the other day when I saw the ending of Batman Forever on TBS or something.

[youtube]EI9GMP_A7RI[/youtube]

Around 0:50 is where you should start. Look how awkward the movement for his thumbs up is. He has to come out of the seat just to look in that direction.

It definitely looks a little less Batman-esque but I think it will allow for more fluid movements and make the film look better from a production standpoint.

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4574510 said:
He's also a cartoon.

Yeah I know that it's just kinda wierd how different they look. In the cartoons Bane broke Batman's spine I wonder if that happens in this movie.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4574543 said:
Yeah I know that it's just kinda wierd how different they look. In the cartoons Bane broke Batman's spine I wonder if that happens in this movie.
You mean in the comics. Go read Knightfall....

mldardy

Reaction score
StevenOtero;4575525 said:
[youtubehd]dcj44d3noBk[/youtubehd]

"You're not Batman anymore"
I wish someone had gotten TV spot #3. It aired during the NASCAR race but no one got it because it caught everyone off guard.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
mldardy;4575916 said:
I wish someone had gotten TV spot #3. It aired during the NASCAR race but no one got it because it caught everyone off guard.
Here ya go:
[youtubehd]RjOqvJJ0D7Y[/youtubehd]

Reaction score
Game of the year Edition of Arkham City comes out tommorow. You can pay with Robin and it features two more hours if gameplay can't wait!