The Dark Knight Rises **merged**

StevenOtero

Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;4598498 said:
I love BATMAN BEGINS!

I see RISES in two weeks...can't wait! War movie/Disaster film/Superhero movie. Tremendously anxious to see how Nolan ends his Bat-Trilogy.
Honestly, I love Batman Begins just a tiny nat's hair more than The Dark Knight.

Rises is going to be the end to a perfect trilogy. :D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Tom Hardy is absolutely fantastic in everything he's done. Warrior, Tinkor Tailor, Inception, Layer Cake, Bronson, RocknRolla. Basically, if Tom Hardy is in the movie, you can almost guarantee it's worth watching. Maybe not even because of his performance, but he's also great at picking only good movies to be in.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
theogt;4598860 said:
Tom Hardy is absolutely fantastic in everything he's done. Warrior, Tinkor Tailor, Inception, Layer Cake, Bronson, RocknRolla. Basically, if Tom Hardy is in the movie, you can almost guarantee it's worth watching. Maybe not even because of his performance, but he's also great at picking only good movies to be in.

Well said, all of those were great movies.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I want to know who Gordon's character is. Part of me thinks Azrael or Night Wing. Gah i can't wait!!

StevenOtero

Reaction score
the kid 05;4599518 said:
I want to know who Gordon's character is. Part of me thinks Azrael or Night Wing. Gah i can't wait!!
You mean Joseph Gordon Levitt's character John Blake? Yeah, he isn't who he seems to be.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
StevenOtero;4599520 said:
You mean Joseph Gordon Levitt's character John Blake? Yeah, he isn't who he seems to be.

yes I always forget his name, but Blake is a character Nolan made up and seems to have a nice role in the movie so hes gotttttttta be something more then a gcp beat cop

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow...did his "batman voice" get worse? lol

Can't wait to see it.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Aikmaniac;4610150 said:
Wow...did his "batman voice" get worse? lol

Can't wait to see it.
Yes, it sounds like it. I *HHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTEEE* the "Batman voice". It's the worst part of the entire series and is hilariously stupid.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
theogt;4610535 said:
Yes, it sounds like it. I *HHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTEEE* the "Batman voice". It's the worst part of the entire series and is hilariously stupid.
His Bat voice in Batman Begins is just fine, in The Dark Knight he really over does it in some parts. I've since let it go though lol...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
StevenOtero;4610755 said:
His Bat voice in Batman Begins is just fine, in The Dark Knight he really over does it in some parts. I've since let it go though lol...
I particularly like the part in TDK where he rescues Rachel when she's falling (not quite sure how he rescues her there other than just falling with her) and he uses the voice to talk to her and no one else is around -- despite the fact that she knows he's BW.