The Dark Knight Rises **merged**

StevenOtero

Reaction score
theogt;4610757 said:
I particularly like the part in TDK where he rescues Rachel when she's falling (not quite sure how he rescues her there other than just falling with her) and he uses the voice to talk to her and no one else is around -- despite the fact that she knows he's BW.
Or when he's at Wayne Enterprises talking to Lucius in his Bat voice.

:lmao:

Either way, I still love those movies. :D

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
StevenOtero;4610761 said:
Or when he's at Wayne Enterprises talking to Lucius in his Bat voice.

:lmao:

Either way, I still love those movies. :D

This should have been explained in BATMAN BEGINS, but it was cut out for some reason. His voice is distorted and amplified via the cowl. That's why he still sounds like Batman even when talking to people who knows he's Batman. (For the film, Bale's voice is digitally altered to make it sound, well, distorted and amplified as it's supposed to be as "Batman.")

StevenOtero

Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;4611004 said:
This should have been explained in BATMAN BEGINS, but it was cut out for some reason. His voice is distorted and amplified via the cowl. That's why he still sounds like Batman even when talking to people who knows he's Batman. (For the film, Bale's voice is digitally altered to make it sound, well, distorted and amplified as it's supposed to be as "Batman.")
Cool, never knew that. Makes more sense now

StevenOtero

Reaction score
New IMAX Poster:

uuAOW.jpg

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Anyone have any theories as to why Bruce is being hung by rope in that imax trailer?

edit: at 0:20

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
the kid 05;4613336 said:
Anyone have any theories as to why Bruce is being hung by rope in that imax trailer?

edit: at 0:20

Doesn't look like it's around his neck, so maybe he's just tied up watching something happen to someone he cares about.

We already know Batman's going to get close to broken as he can get in this one.

I'm very excited. Bought my IMAX tickets (the real IMAX) about a month ago. There's only one real IMAX theater in NYC.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
TheCount;4613423 said:
Doesn't look like it's around his neck, so maybe he's just tied up watching something happen to someone he cares about.

We already know Batman's going to get close to broken as he can get in this one.

I'm very excited. Bought my IMAX tickets (the real IMAX) about a month ago. There's only one real IMAX theater in NYC.

Thinking it has to do with the scene where bruce asks bane why he didn't just kill him.

I'm not gonna see it in Imax until during the week when the parents can't take the kids to it

tiny tim

Reaction score
I purchased my ticket for 'The Dark Knight Marathon' that is on the 19th and 20th (It starts on the 19th and ends on the 20th.). It's for all 3 of the Batman movies. Batman Begins starts at 6:15 pm,The Dark Knight starts at 9:00 pm and The Dark Knight Rises starts at 12:01 am.

KoRnyBrad

I am the Bat!
Reaction score
As a HUGE Batman fan I'm stoked. Already bought my tix so I can see it opening day before I have to work that night.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;4614174 said:
All I can say is that it is BEYOND BRILLIANT.
I've read reports of critics giving it a standing ovation? Any truth to that?

CAN'T WAIT! ...but enjoying the ride :D

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Trailer for the official documentary The Dark Knight Reborn

Something tells me you've already seen this doc Jett! :D

[youtubehd]Auql1MUlb2w[/youtubehd]