The Dark Knight Rises **merged**

KoRnyBrad

I am the Bat!
Reaction score
It's nice to see I'm not the only Cowboys/Batman fan out there! :D

Anybody seen the Tumbler and Batpod on tour? Caught them in Overland Park KS back in May. Pretty neat seeing them up close!

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
FYI...

DO NOT spoil yourself before seeing this film. If you do, it'll ruin the experience for you. Trust me. Frankly, I'd go dark from now 'til you see it and not seek out any news on this film. There are already MAJOR spoilers on the Net including how it ends.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
StevenOtero;4615227 said:
Next week y'all!

Enjoy the ride, do not spoil this for yourself.

Cheers bro. There will be no spoilers on my site, but as I said, some are already online via sites without any sort of integrity.

It's a GREAT film...great film.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
HTownCowboysFan;4615269 said:
Cheers bro. There will be no spoilers on my site, but as I said, some are already online via sites without any sort of integrity.

It's a GREAT film...great film.

So it definitely is on par with Dark Knight? It has to be difficult to match that intensity.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;4615278 said:
So it definitely is on par with Dark Knight? It has to be difficult to match that intensity.
I'm willing to bet in a lot of ways it exceeds The Dark Knight. You also have to view it from the standpoint of all 3 films being one complete story.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;4615184 said:
FYI...

DO NOT spoil yourself before seeing this film. If you do, it'll ruin the experience for you. Trust me. Frankly, I'd go dark from now 'til you see it and not seek out any news on this film. There are already MAJOR spoilers on the Net including how it ends.
Yeah, I just made the decision to avoid all news/discussion for the next 11 days.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
As part of our countdown to the release of The Dark Knight Rises, we have a very special treat for you today. Below you can listen to the film's Hans Zimmer soundtrack in its entirety, giving you a taste of the atmosphere and action you're in for come July 20. And before you ask, we've closely parsed the track titles and none of them reads "Death Of Qui-Gon" so we're pretty sure that this is free of overt spoilers.

Source/Listen Here

StevenOtero

Reaction score
This isn't the same as the above post.

New TV Spot:

[youtubehd]OrDyxhLBGVY[/youtubehd]

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Catwoman - "you've given them everything."

Batman - "not everything, not yet."

Hmmmmmmmm, can't wait.