The Dark Knight Rises **merged**

tiny tim

Reaction score
I just got back from the 'The Dark Knight Trilogy'. It was nice to see all 3 movies in the theater at the same time. I have the first 2 films on Blu-ray and will be getting the new film on Blu-ray when it comes out.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Excellent movie. Everything was very well done. 10/10. My only complaint would be there almost wasn't enough Batman. Also it may have just been my theatre but at times Bane was hard to understand. I want to see it again to catch everything.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Bane wasn't hard to understand at all in my theater. They obviously fixed his sound mix in post.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
‘Dark Knight Rises’ Now $68.4M Worldwide: $28M Midnights Shatter ‘Avengers’ Record: $30M Pre-Sales; International $10.4M So Far; But How Will Tragedy Of Colorado Mass Shooting Affect Today’s Batman Opening?

The Dark Knight Rises is “headed north of $28M” for its 3,700 midnight showings of the pic.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/dar...records-scalpers-brinks-trucks-than-avengers/

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
StevenOtero;4626940 said:
Bane wasn't hard to understand at all in my theater. They obviously fixed his sound mix in post.

Good. I assumed it wasn't bad everywhere.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4627081 said:
Good. I assumed it wasn't bad everywhere.
There was one maybe two parts where he was talking fast and I missed a word or two, didn't miss out or take away from what he said.

JBS

Reaction score
This movie was alright. Definitely not amazing. Nowhere NEAR the class of dark knight.

DK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DKR

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4627232 said:
This movie was alright. Definitely not amazing. Nowhere NEAR the class of dark knight.

DK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DKR

LOL no.

This movie was better. Both were great though.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
StevenOtero;4627106 said:
There was one maybe two parts where he was talking fast and I missed a word or two, didn't miss out or take away from what he said.

Oh I agree. Not saying it as a detriment to the movie. I always got the jist of what he said. I just need to watch it again to catch everything.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
StevenOtero;4626958 said:
‘Dark Knight Rises’ Now $68.4M Worldwide: $28M Midnights Shatter ‘Avengers’ Record: $30M Pre-Sales; International $10.4M So Far; But How Will Tragedy Of Colorado Mass Shooting Affect Today’s Batman Opening?

The Dark Knight Rises is “headed north of $28M” for its 3,700 midnight showings of the pic.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/dar...records-scalpers-brinks-trucks-than-avengers/

This was a good film, but I don't think Avengers is in danger of being eclipsed.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
stasheroo;4627434 said:
This was a good film, but I don't think Avengers is in danger of being eclipsed.

Way better than Avengers even if the money doesn't say so.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4627484 said:
Way better than Avengers even if the money doesn't say so.
Without a doubt. The popcorn fluff fans won't agree...but more power to em. I'm glad we have both to be honest.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
StevenOtero;4627498 said:
Without a doubt. The popcorn fluff fans won't agree...but more power to em. I'm glad we have both to be honest.

Great comment, I completely agree.

:clap2:

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;4627507 said:
In this thread and other review sites I've visited.
You're never going to have everyone agree, hell a lot of people get off on being contrarian to everything.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aikmaniac;4627507 said:
In this thread and other review sites I've visited.

I think it's pretty simple to sum up. If you enjoyed the first two films, you will enjoy this one.