The Eagles are going to win tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

EaglesFan1

Reaction score
Shut the **** up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!

Why? Outside of QB and TE where are the Patriots better. Most people believe in line play and the Eagles might have the best OLine and DLine in the entire NFL. Philly has more talent top to bottom but the Pats have the greatest player ever going against a backup.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I will say this, the Pats better score in the 1st qtr tomorrow lol

They won't come back on a team like the eagles if they had a 28-3 lead

HungryLion

Reaction score
Oh. People are definitely betting on Philly too. Why do you think the line dropped from 6.5 to 4?

It’s going to be like every other patriots super bowl. A close game to the end, where a few key plays late in the game make the difference. This one will be no different.

The eagles have a chance. I hope to god that Brady pulls it out and is the one who makes those key plays though.

rynochop

Reaction score
the eagles ran up the score on Coach Landry.
that ****** buddy ryan faked a knee.
IN OUR HOUSE!!!!

KNOW YOUR HISTORY.
And bounty bowl..since McNabb retired there's no one to really hate on the eagles, but will not root for them. Only good thing is someone has to lose tomorrow

I think it's going to be close for a while then something will happen in the Pats favor..I see a 31-17 type game. If I still bet on football I'd put quite a bit on the patriots

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
It’s going to be like every other patriots super bowl. A close game to the end, where a few key plays late in the game make the difference. This one will be no different.

The eagles have a chance. I hope to god that Brady pulls it out and is the one who makes those key plays though.

And see that;s what I don't want. Their SB's are always close because they never score in the 1st qtr

zack

Reaction score
No, it's not happening. Trolling Millie will do the Eagles and their miserable fan base in. Karma.

cowboyec

Reaction score
And bounty bowl..since McNabb retired there's no one to really hate on the eagles, but will not root for them. Only good thing is someone has to lose tomorrow

I think it's going to be close for a while then something will happen in the Pats favor..I see a 31-17 type game. If I still bet on football I'd put quite a bit on the patriots
that'd be awesome.
5>0.
this eternal truth must remain

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Lets all revisit a SB many many many years ago where a young Dallas Cowboy team played a so-called much superior Buffalo Bills teams with a much better QB in Jim Kelly. The end result was a 52-17 whooping (should have been 59-17) by the heavy underdog Dallas Cowboys. This Eagle team reminds me a lot of that Cowboy team, even with Foles...

The only similarity is both were underdogs. This Eagles team is nothing like that Cowboys team and shouldn't be even mentioned in the same breath.

MistyAnn

Reaction score

I'd be looking to put quite a bit of money on the Eagles, and more than happy to lose every cent.

ShortRound

Reaction score
I hope all players on both teams tear their acl's

Best chase scenario philly loses and they burn their city down

Status
Not open for further replies.