The Eagles are going to win tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWiz2

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm rooting for the Eagles.

In the first place, it's NFC East all the way for me. In the second place, I don't base my choice of fav football teams on whether or not their fan base is obnoxious. Every single team has obnoxious fans.

But can you imagine the Patriots fans reaction if yet another NFC East team beats them in the Super Bowl? Talk about a dynasty? Well, that would be the NFC East. 13 Super Bowl's if Philly wins their first. With a backup QB no less. You bet I'm rooting for the Eagles to join the NFC East Super Bowl party!

My gosh if New England loses to a back up QB in the NFC East, the humiliation will not only be epic, but suddenly BB and Tom Shady will look like...well, kinda just above average since they play in a conference which yields them 6 gimmies year end and year out. Means they really only have to win two more to get to 8-6 and win the conference title going away.

So, yes, Fly Eagles fly!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why? Outside of QB and TE where are the Patriots better. Most people believe in line play and the Eagles might have the best OLine and DLine in the entire NFL. Philly has more talent top to bottom but the Pats have the greatest player ever going against a backup.
Because I'm a Cowboys fan! Duh!!!!! Lol!

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

In the first place, it's NFC East all the way for me. In the second place, I don't base my choice of fav football teams on whether or not their fan base is obnoxious. Every single team has obnoxious fans.

But can you imagine the Patriots fans reaction if yet another NFC East team beats them in the Super Bowl? Talk about a dynasty? Well, that would be the NFC East. 13 Super Bowl's if Philly wins their first. With a backup QB no less. You bet I'm rooting for the Eagles to join the NFC East Super Bowl party!

My gosh if New England loses to a back up QB in the NFC East, the humiliation will not only be epic, but suddenly BB and Tom Shady will look like...well, kinda just above average since they play in a conference which yields them 6 gimmies year end and year out. Means they really only have to win two more to get to 8-6 and win the conference title going away.

So, yes, Fly Eagles fly!

You are a fake cowboys fan and I will feel better you log out

JBS

Reaction score

So, yes, Fly Eagles fly!

This isn't college football...there is no intra division / conference support

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

So, yes, Fly Eagles fly!
lol, man you guys are way to simple.....someone from York PA is an eagles fan? Naaaaaww

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
You are a fake cowboys fan and I will feel better you log out
lol, he's not a Cowboys fan....that other site had to deal with this constantly...pretend to be a Cowboys fan but the only time you hear from them is during Cowboys/eagles weeks....They are a simple minded bunch that's easy to figure out.

Last edited:

lukin2006

Reaction score
I think this is the one Brady super bowl in which the pats win easy...the eagles are over confident...

And 4 man pass rush is not getting to Brady.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They'll didapprear tomorrow once it soaks in they'r in strange territory after Brady stomps a mudhole in them.......Nick Foles cannot win a shootout against Brady.
Yep....let's see.........Nick Foles against Bill Belicek and Tom Brady.......yep, I know where my money would be.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
In spite of his ACL Wentz, Todd Gurley named FedEx Air and Ground players of the year. Statistically they both had monster years.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I hate the Cowboys just like you hate the Eagles but I hope no Cowboys year their ACL this year.
Well, I do give you kudo's for having the seeds to come in here admiitting to bieng a rival teams fan....thst's admirable and I think anyone in here respects that and would welcome good football talk.........it's the spineless ones the pretend to be Cowboys fans when it's obvious they're not........it's ok to be a fan of another team, just support your team regardless of the website you're on......I'll stop short of saying good game tomorrow, but I will say I hope both teams play injury free.

Fmart322

Reaction score
They cubs won a WS, Cleveland won an NBA championship so philly winning tomorrow wouldn't surprise me.
I would hate it tremendously if they win.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

So, yes, Fly Eagles fly!

No freakin way.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I think this is the one Brady super bowl in which the pats win easy...the eagles are over confident...

And 4 man pass rush is not getting to Brady.
lol, as over confident as they are, they're in mid pre season form.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I’m in Boston this weekend and bellied up to a local bar for a guiness last night. Struck up a conversation with a few Pat fans about the NFL. After disclosing my allegiance they laughed and one pulled out a recent news article calling them the new love hate team taking title of America’s Team. Sadly I couldn’t argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.