The Eagles have been crowned!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

so Erod is part Sheagle fan i take it.....i got good advice from Blueblood....dont trash Sheagle fans or we might get put on time out or ban and i would cry if that happened.....so we just put them on ignore

Sydla

Reaction score
Such a childish response.:laugh:

Ironic coming from the guy running around yelling at people who don't think the Cowboys are the best team in the division that they are lying about being Cowboys fans.

Thank you for proving my point.

Reaction score
I love it!!!!! The bootleg version of the Baltimore Raven are now the Super Bowl favorites. The Talking Heads are crowing. Like I thought the Cowboys would get no credit for beating the Bengals but the Eagles get credit for stopping Cousins. I am calling it right now. The Commanders will beat the Eagles next Sunday. For the fake Cowboys fan on the Zone who love the Eagles, Hurts is not taking less money then Murray.

They're playing better than any other team in the East and they have an easier schedule. If Hurts stays healthy they're winning this division.

Ken

Reaction score
AJ Brown is a legit #1 WR. He, alone, makes Hurts and that offense better.
It is weird how people say this without hesitation.

He literally has 70 catches in a season as his high and has been over 1,000 (barely) twice.

He had 1 year where he had 11 tds.

Sydla

Reaction score
It is weird how people say this without hesitation.

He literally has 70 catches in a season as his high and has been over 1,000 (barely) twice.

He had 1 year where he had 11 tds.

He's been in the league for three years before this year. So two of them he had over 1000 yards. He had 869 last year in just 13 games. His QBs have been a fairly average Tannehill, Mariota, etc.

He's a legit #1 WR. It's really preposterous to suggest otherwise.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Ironic coming from the guy running around yelling at people who don't think the Cowboys are the best team in the division that they are lying about being Cowboys fans.

Thank you for proving my point.
No issues with you Sydia. I just call it like I see it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They were good last year when many tried to discredit us for beating them. But that's another thread for another day
They weren't THAT good last year, but they weren't horrible either. They have improved a lot with their signings this year and I think most objective Cowboys fans could see that the Eagles might be a problem this year. Again, it's still only 2 games, but they look the part for now.

I'll take the wins from last year regardless, but I can't put much stock in that 2nd game we played them last year.

erod

Reaction score
so Erod is part Sheagle fan i take it.....i got good advice from Blueblood....dont trash Sheagle fans or we might get put on time out or ban and i would cry if that happened.....so we just put them on ignore
Can you read?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
They weren't THAT good last year, but they weren't horrible either. They have improved a lot with their signings this year and I think most objective Cowboys fans could see that the Eagles might be a problem this year. Again, it's still only 2 games, but they look the part for now.

I'll take the wins from last year regardless, but I can't put much stock in that 2nd game we played them last year.
They're not THAT good this year either

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And played with subpar QBs for much of his tenure.

He's a legit #1 WR. It's really preposterous to suggest otherwise.
Just a reminder...

You're trying to talk football with someone that bet me that Dak would have a better season than Mahomes.

Keep that in mind when you talk to Ken.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They're playing better than any other team in the East and they have an easier schedule. If Hurts stays healthy they're winning this division.
Maybe, they were the favorites in 2020 as well even when Wentz was benched. Long season. A break here or there Andy Dalton wins the division.

RS12

Reaction score
You also never hear a peep from their owner on football matters. I think we forget just how bizarre it is that we have to listen to Jerry's constant ramblings, and that it's not like that for other fan bases.
Not publicly but he is a horrendous meddler. His Monday morning QB sessions with Pedersen are a big reason he is gone.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I just don’t see them as good as they are made out to be. They might win the East because of our injuries/schedule but we will be the better team come playoff time. Our defense is top 5 and when Dak is healthy along with Gallup and Lamb the offense will be good enough. Just watch.
Right now they look like the better team. We have to prove more.

hurts looked good last night.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What the "Chicken Littles" of this fan base must understand is, this team is just as fast or faster than the Eagles. Nothing about what they have done has me in awe. I expect them to do what they do to slower teams.

The offense, has to be more assertive. If they don't come out aggressive and match Philly's energy, they might get boat raced no matter how well the defense plays. McCarthy, Moore and whoever plays QB, better be ready.