Reaction score
PFF rankings

DeSean Jackson 79.4
Alshon Jeffrey, 78.3
Nelson Agholor, 64.8

Amari Cooper 77.9
Michael Gallup, 60.3
Randall Cobb, 60.2

However...the Dallas top two guys are younger and improving...the Eagles top two WRs are aging and declining.

Of interest....Though he's a punk and is over-priced Cole B rated 74.8

What's their ranking with WENTZ, not Foles throwing them the ball.
Dak is ELITE when protected. All of his weapons have speed, including Zeke & Pollard at WR.

Eagles can't match that.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I would take the Eagles' WR set over the Cowboys because if Wentz is healthy, they will have more of a passing attack. Jackson can still take the top off the secondary and the two WR's are big. The one where this might get in the Cowboy's favor is if Gallup takes the soph step and he could be better than Aglohor, who has never lived up to his hype.

They have a better TE than any Cowboys WR and if Goedert takes his soph step, they could have the new Gronkowski/Hernandez tandem that would make their WR's more dangerous.
Wentz's inability to get his receivers involved was a significant part of their 5-6 start. Cooper moving to Dallas reinvigorated his career.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I rarely watch NFL sports talk on any network anymore. But with the zeke news today i thought i would just stop by ESPN just to see what was being said. They were doing a who's better list at the positions between the cowboys and eagles.

I watched for about 3 min's. They said Wentz has done more than Dak (Has he?) and has way more talent. Now the next one was the kicker for me.

The Eagles have better WR's. Called Nelson Agholor a playmaker and Alshon Jeffery a difference-maker and D JAX is playmaker. Also said Cooper has done good things but the Eagles have better overall talent at the position.

Cooper, Gallup and Cobb? Ill take those 3 any day over the eagles 3. What say you?

I say these are nothing more than talking heads whose opinions matter as much as a hair on a rats behind. Who cares what they say.. The only thing that matters is what happens on the field.

My opinion... You watched about 3 mins too long.

zerofill

Reaction score
I would say from a pure experience standpoint... They should be better than Gallup.

But. Amari put up more yards then all of those receivers.

Gallup I think is farther ahead than most of those guys were their first season.

Randall Cobb, is probably always going to be in the slot, which doesn't normally create mega yards.

He was a safety net for Rodgers, which he did a heck of a job at that when healthy.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Wentz played better the 1st part of Philthy's Super Bowl year ; other than that , he's not only been hurt but has clearly been outplayed by Dak (and their respective won/loss records proves that).

As for Agholor being anywhere near as good as Coop , that's just plain silly....................Not even close............................
Wentz struggled early in his 2nd year, and got better as the year went on. He was playing at an MVP level when he got hurt. I've never seen Prescott play at that level. Dak has been without a more durable throughout his career.Agholor sucked until the last couple years, and to me he looks no different than Cooper and how they catch the ball, and run after the catch.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Dude.

Cooper is much better than Agholor. Agholor struggles as an outside WR which is why he has largely played slot WR the last few years.
I wasn't comparing who was better the Eagles 3rd receiver, or Dallas's number one receiver I just simply said Cooper looks more like Agholor game wise then Jeffery

mmohican29

Reaction score
I wasn't thinking about Jackson. He's not what he once was, but he does add something to the Eagles argument. Overall you've made a fair assessment I think.

Jackson should not scare anybody. He's this close to retirement as it is. He's become a journeyman, yet Philly fans think he's still the 2010 version coming home to set the league on fire. Gimme a break.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jackson should not scare anybody. He's this close to retirement as it is. He's become a journeyman, yet Philly fans think he's still the 2010 version coming home to set the league on fire. Gimme a break.
he loves beating Dallas tho..never ignore him.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
PFF rankings

DeSean Jackson 79.4
Alshon Jeffrey, 78.3
Nelson Agholor, 64.8

Amari Cooper 77.9
Michael Gallup, 60.3
Randall Cobb, 60.2

However...the Dallas top two guys are younger and improving...the Eagles top two WRs are aging and declining.

Of interest....Though he's a punk and is over-priced Cole B rated 74.8

There’s not a sane person on earth that would take Jackson or Jeffery over Cooper. I wouldn’t take Agholor over Gallup either.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
According to the media you might as well put the Eagles in the SB. Nobody else has a chance.

T-RO

Reaction score
There’s not a sane person on earth that would take Jackson or Jeffery over Cooper. I wouldn’t take Agholor over Gallup either.

Oh I agree. I wouldn't trade our top two for the Eagle's top two. Our guys are ascending. Gallup is gonna ball-out this year.

Cooper's rating would have been higher had he played the full year with Dallas last season.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree that he isn’t nearly what he once was, it he is an added piece to their WR group that has to be considered better than Tavon Austin, for example.