Reaction score
PFF rankings

DeSean Jackson 79.4
Alshon Jeffrey, 78.3
Nelson Agholor, 64.8

Amari Cooper 77.9
Michael Gallup, 60.3
Randall Cobb, 60.2

However...the Dallas top two guys are younger and improving...the Eagles top two WRs are aging and declining.

Of interest....Though he's a punk and is over-priced Cole B rated 74.8

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I would give Jefferies a slight edge over cooper based on career or a draw at best. Jackson over Cobb and Aghalor over gallup only because hes been in the league longer and had more opportunity that will change this year. I may even be talked into Cooper being better than jefferies but not by alot

All that said this year I think our receivers all kick that tail and will be looked at as top 5 in league.
I disagree.

Cooper is better than Jefferies
Gallup is better than Jackson
Cobb is better than Agholor

davidariust24

Reaction score
I rarely watch NFL sports talk on any network anymore. But with the zeke news today i thought i would just stop by ESPN just to see what was being said. They were doing a who's better list at the positions between the cowboys and eagles.

I watched for about 3 min's. They said Wentz has done more than Dak (Has he?) and has way more talent. Now the next one was the kicker for me.

The Eagles have better WR's. Called Nelson Agholor a playmaker and Alshon Jeffery a difference-maker and D JAX is playmaker. Also said Cooper has done good things but the Eagles have better overall talent at the position.

Cooper, Gallup and Cobb? Ill take those 3 any day over the eagles 3. What say you?
They have Ertz one of the best tight ends in the league. Dallas Godert has a ton of.potential. we have Witten who is still serviceable but his 150 yard games are probably over. Jarwin has alot of potential edge to eagles. I'd take Cooper over any receiver they have. Jeffrey is a top notch possession receiver. He can go get the ball. Agholor is a very good gadget player in my eyes. D jax is still one.of the best receivers to stretch a field. Cobb is savvy and can get on a roll. Gallup looks like a stud. He looks like a future number 1 receiver. Austin looks like a very good gadget player for us who has improved his route running. If he can duplicate any Cole Beasley moves from the slot look out. I know people are going to think I'm crazy but I feel like Devin Smith's potential is very high. All he has to do is stay healthy. He has the size speed and some savvy about him. I really feel he is going to help Prescott out a ton this year, but like I said he has to stay healthy

lukin2006

Reaction score
What about Zeke? He was used much more as a receiver last year and I suspect he'll be used more often in some deep routes. The punk Jackson will end up injured.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All I know is I have never heard Eagles fans and even their media more arrogant about their team than this year. Not only is the division in the bag but they are the class of the NFC if not the NFL. There is no debate about it. It's 1 seed and the Super Bowl. They talk about their team like it's full of Tony Pollards.

They are the 2nd oldest roster in the league. That's something I hope plays a factor this year.

HungryLion

Reaction score
All I know is I have never heard Eagles fans and even their media more arrogant about their team than this year. Not only is the division in the bag but they are the class of the NFC if not the NFL. There is no debate about it. It's 1 seed and the Super Bowl. They talk about their team like it's full of Tony Pollards.

They are the 2nd oldest roster in the league. That's something I hope plays a factor this year.

I usually like listening to 97.5 the fanatic. Mostly because I am also a Sixers fan. But I have to steer clear this time of year.

Unless the eagles lose and play bad. Then it’s good entertainment the day after they take an L.

But yes. Some of the media personalities take it as a foregone conclusion the eagles will win the division.

ghst187

Reaction score
People can argue Wentz's talent vs Dak but to say Wentz has "done more" is not true at this point in their careers.

As for receivers, I give Philly the edge at TE without question. But how much do Alshon and Desean have left at WR?

Agree. Has Wentz ever even beaten Dak?

johneric8

Reaction score
Please, there is no way to compare our group with theirs really because there are way too many intangibles. From year to year things can drastically change! If Dak takes a step up as well as our receivers and wentz gets hurt (in which he will) all of the sudden we're not making fair comparisons just like we aren't going on past history. Wentz is one hit, one run, from being out for year, and the eagles receivers overall are getting long in the tooth. I think many people on here are underestimating just how good Gallup can and will be. Of course the Eagles have better tight ends going off last year, but if Jarwin steps way up and witten provide some easy first downs then it gets a bit more complicated. Also, our linebackers are pretty damn good and can be used to disrupt the Eagles tight ends.. All I can say is Wentz better get rid of the ball fast when he plays us or he is in trouble.

Cowboys receivers over the eagles all day long, especially if devin smith stays healthy.

CWR

Reaction score
I will take our wrs all day, but their TES are a huge advantage at this point.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cobb, Gallup and Coop is one of the best WR trios in the NFL, period. I'd put it up there with Kupp, Woods and Cooks. That's how good I feel about it.
Yeah that’s a bit of a homer take though. Gallup has proven nothing in this league and Cobb has fell off. Now that may change this season but I wouldn’t even say it’s top 10.

Swanny

Reaction score
As many have said if it's WRs only I take the Cowboys. If you include TEs then the Eagles by a mile

sbark

Reaction score
they do have two very good TEs...that could break the tie.. I believe our Wrs and theirs are close..

we do have the better RBs..:)) both can catch so?
The key is can k.moore, dak use all of his tools at disposal better than pederson, wentz etc can....eagles got a ring because of that ability. If opposing d's know what's coming as much as our receivers, well we got a problem

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Philly with all that talent , they should have already won 3 superbowls.

If Dallas had that kind of talent ,, Oh wait, we did ... and won 3 superbowls .

dang.

Sydla

Reaction score

It’s crazy. Talk radio around here is insane.

I caught a few guys on the ride home from work saying 16-0 is possible.