The End Of The Game

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shortly after Dak took over as QB this forum became the hub for idiotic redundant fault finding and has not ceased to disappoint since LOLOL
Oh please. :laugh: As if THIS site suddenly began idiotic fault-finding with quarterbacks when Prescott was named the starter shortly after August 2016. That inference is TOO funny. :lmao2:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I have some issues with some of Dak's QB play too but the guy does show up when the game's on the line. The Dak haters I have trouble with are the ones that criticize him constantly and complain that he's the worst QB they ever saw.

I criticize Dak too but only when he gives me something to complain about. Dak is 100% better than not when playing his game and not the coaches game.

Imo the coaches need to let him loose a little more in these playoffs.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I criticize Dak too but only when he gives me something to complain about. Dak is 100% better than not when playing his game and not the coaches game.

Imo the coaches need to let him loose a little more in these playoffs.
Oh no doubt. He's a completely different QB when he's on the move. We need a new OC that knows how to handle running QBs.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Oh no doubt. He's a completely different QB when he's on the move. We need a new OC that knows how to handle running QBs.

I kept wondering who was calling the plays yesterday? Or were garret and linehan taking turns.

After that thread was made about Garrett possible being involved in playcalling it stayed on my mind during the game.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I kept wondering who was calling the plays yesterday? Or were garret and linehan taking turns.

After that thread was made about Garrett possible being involved in playcalling it stayed on my mind during the game.

Play calling was frustrating at times , Driving around the 50 need 2 yrds and call the bomb on 3rd down . I mean can we just get the first and take a shot on a say 2nd and 2

3rd and 13 in our end and we hand the ball up the middle to Zeke into the teeth of the defense . Sheesh !!!

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Play calling was frustrating at times , Driving around the 50 need 2 yrds and call the bomb on 3rd down . I mean can we just get the first and take a shot on a say 2nd and 2

3rd and 13 in our end and we hand the ball up the middle to Zeke into the teeth of the defense . Sheesh !!!

Very frustrating