The Giants winning today

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL your dreaming roy, all those who want the high picks think the jones boys will do what they would do but they wont.
I say no way jones boys use the # 1 pick on a safety or corner, maybe not even a def player lol.
There is no telling who or what they will pick, that is why having a top 5 pick wont do them much good.
I’ll take that bet. I think it will be a corner or the penn state linebacker.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
When you can realize that even the most optimistic Cowboys fan doesn’t see a way to win in the playoffs so it does no good to make it there if you’re going to go 1 and done.
I’ll never agree with that Super Bowl or bust mentality. It’s always better to have a shot than no shot.

But there are some fans who see 31 teams failing every year. It’s a very narrow agenda driven vision.

GMO415

Reaction score
It's the Cowboys way.....we play with excuses instead of solutions.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It's the Cowboys way.....we play with excuses instead of solutions.
Yea, the excuses come from the fans. And then there’s the Lynch Mob.

Our dysfunctional organization goes into scapegoat mode to pacify the Lynch Mob. Most likely it’s Nolan this year.

dfense

Reaction score
Defense won that game today for them.

Judge and Garrett were playing Coward Ball in the second half and Russell almost made them pay.
Did you actually watch the game? They had Colt McCoy throwing on sure running downs to eat clock. Back up QB, back up RB and although Seattle knew the Giants were going to try and run to protect McCoy, they still ran on them. Great game plan for their injury limitations. Maybe McCarthy should pay attention and learn something.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If the Giants meet Seattle at home in the first round the Seahawks are not winning that game. Seattle on the road struggles.
If Giants can hold opponents to 12 points they are going to win a lot of games.

Tom Landry once told Lilly” Bob, if we hold opponents to 17 points or less we will win 90% of our games”.

dfense

Reaction score
Yeah I would not put money on it. Giants are not a good football team. AT ALL. That's not to say they aren't playing better than us because they are and probably playing better than anyone in the NFC East. But let's don't kid ourselves. Today was a fluke win for them. They are not better than the Seahawks.
Giants will beat the Cowboys in NY and win the East.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I hate Brady so I will cheer for the Giants.

That front four of the Giants is good and can rush the QB. Peppers is starting to play like a stud and that one blitz when he manhandled Seattle and got the sack was outstanding.

dfense

Reaction score
Giants offense is one of the worst in the NFL. No surprise there as your hero sucks at his job.

What was our record the last time Garrett lost his starting QB in Dallas? Top 4 pick in the draft? And he didnt have all the other injuries we have had this year.

The horrid Garrett would have folded like a cheap suit. I doubt we win one game with Garrett as our coach.

What pathetic franchise is going to hire a loser like Garrett to run their team? No one.

You were wrong before, I guess you like to say the same dumb things despite looking silly for doing it.

But hey, at least IDGIOT agrees with you. Its not like you two Garrett lovers havent been the two most dead wrong posters over the last 10 years. :muttley:
You really didn't think that reply through. Romo to Dak? 13-3.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
That front four of the Giants is good and can rush the QB. Peppers is starting to play like a stud and that one blitz when he manhandled Seattle and got the sack was outstanding.
Let’s not go crazy now. The Giants could have lost everyone of those games they won on that little streak and they are still under 500.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They get all new coaches, new offensive and defensive schemes, lose their starting QB and star RB yet have found ways to win. Yesterday they had their backup to the backup RB and former Dallas starting RB Alfred score 2 TD's. Offensively they still are far from being dominant but Garrett has done a good job with that group.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stupid ole Giants!!! They aren't getting a draft pick as high as the Cowboys. Might be as good, or even better, but not as high!

Creeper

Reaction score
Highlights how atrocious the Cowboys have played this season in all facets, and how woefully prepared to compete they have been through 11 contests.

A lousy 2019 team, and a team that lost it's first 5 games.

The Giants lost their best player, lost their QB, and with minimal offensive weapons kept playing and just easily beat a Super Bowl contender with an MVP candidate QB.

If the Giants get in to the post season (they are now very likely to do so): they will win at least 1 game.

Great job 2020 Cowboys. Perhaps the most worthless team in franchise history.

Slow the roll. The Giants are 5-7 and, yes, they beat a legit playoff team yesterday. But They are a very healthy team with the exception of Barkley and Jones, and frankly, neither of those two were lighting the world on fire before they were hurt. The Giants are healthy up front and on defense. They are probably as healthy as any team in the league. The Seahawks were playing with backup tackles and then one of their backups got hurt. They put a back OG in at RT and he was worse than Chaz Green. Look what happened to Wilson with no protection. This is why the Cowboys offense looks so awful. Dalton has no time to throw.

As for Wilson, I have one word. He looked OVER-RATED yesterday. He takes some awful sacks that he doesn't have to and he was not accurate with his passes yesterday. And while we criticized the Cowboys coaches for some of their decisions to go for it on 4th, the Seahawks decision to go for it on 4th and inches from their own 49 yard line in the 3rd quarter by throwing the ball was similar the Cowboys going for it on 4th and inches a couple of weeks ago. I don't understand that play call there. Why no hand the ball off to Carson and let him fight for the 6 inches? That guy is rarely stopped for a loss? Carrol learned nothing from the Super Bowl mishap against the Partiots I guess. The thing is, if you go for it on 4th, just remember that not making it is a huge momentum changer. The Giants gained the momentum after that and just ran the ball into the end zone.

I have said it before and I will say it again, if the Cowboys had their starting OL, they would win the NFC East easily, even without Dak. Imagine if the Cowboys only lost Zeke for the season and Dak for 1 game.

I will say this about the Giants though. They look like a team that is well coached and ready to play. They play hard. They are aggressive on defense. The Giants have always put defense ahead of offense since I can recall.

Majic

Reaction score
So Nolan needs a few more players? Then our #32nd ranked defense will be top 10?

Nolan needs to be fired.
Our DEF has been improving over the course of the season. Hard to expect much when you haven't got much to work with

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
However you want to look at it. There are zero names on that Giants Defense. They have no more talent on D than Dallas has. Yet they play well.

This goes to my original point. This Cowboys team plays like absolute crap every week. It's sickening how bad we are- especially on Defense.

They might not have the star power, but guys like Leonard Williams, Blake Martinez, James Bradberry, and Jabril Peppers are much better than what we have at those respective positions.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
tough for all the #JasonHaters

Jerry gets rid of Jason, hires big Mike, and now our season is wrecked.

Giants are going to win the division.