The goat, where does Prescott really rank

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I honestly don't care about anything other then winning on the field.

I don't care who likes him in the locker room and who don't. You get it done on the field where it matters or you can go be buddies with another locker room.
Then you just don’t want to scan the game of football . It’s about camaraderie. Playing as a team. And that starts in the locker room. I would rather lose every single game and be as one. Then somebody likes Aaron Rodgers and throws his players under the bus

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Then you just don’t want to scan the game of football . It’s about camaraderie. Playing as a team. And that starts in the locker room. I would rather lose every single game and be as one. Then somebody likes Aaron Rodgers and throws his players under the bus
I can't agree with that. I'd rather the team hate each other as long as their winning games lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Barry Switzer
That’s the guy I was talking about that inherited a team and won ring. Thank God Dion Sanders was with them. Against Pittsburgh. I actually thought the games against San Francisco were better than Super Bowls. I actually think Steve Young is better than Mahomes Would ever be. I just don’t like the kid. I think he’s missed a Hail Mary. I don’t know where Prescott is going to end up with his career is over. I just like his demeanor in the way he handles himself. And I hope he has a great season

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You’ll find that I don’t hold a grudge. I don’t put people on ignore. And I’m not afraid to say I’ve made a mistake. don’t get old LOL
too late, I'm already old. I appreciate your opinion and am glad you're not one of those guys who get so wrapped up in their opinion that anyone's opinion that isn't like theirs resort to name-calling. good job brother.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No hard feelings buddy. It's just a game at the end of the day. It's fun to debate these things.
To me it’s a little bit more than a game I guess I’m too invested but thank you . Overseas in the military or you could watch was the Cowboys. How could I not love the star and what it represented. I’m only 15 minutes from Gillette Stadium. I actually like Steve Grogan better than Tom Brady. I just enjoy football. Again the camaraderie obviously. The teamwork the structure. Again I think that’s what makes a Prescott a winner he has those attributes. Now if he can only be a little bit more accurate and consistent

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
too late, I'm already old. I appreciate your opinion and am glad you're not one of those guys who get so wrapped up in their opinion that anyone's opinion isn't like theirs they resort to name calling. good job brother.
Must respect I still appreciate the website so I can watch my games on Sunday. I don’t forget that you gave that to me

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't agree with that. I'd rather the team hate each other as long as their winning games lol
I appreciate that you’ve never complained about my penmanship or spelling. I have neuropathy nerve damage in my hands from the military. And I rely on speak in text. And sometimes I get excited and gobble my words. So Google doesn’t know what to write. Anyways be good be safe I’m gonna go

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I appreciate that you’ve never complained about my penmanship or spelling. I have neuropathy nerve damage in my hands from the military. And I rely on speak in text. And sometimes I get excited and gobble my words. So Google doesn’t know what to write. Anyways be good be safe I’m gonna go
good talking with you. you are appreciated.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Hey buddy, you're cool in my book. I respect your opinions and I look forward to more conversations with you! You have a good day!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
not trying to categorize you or make you mad, I just disagree with your opinion of dak. no hard feelings. I'm not like the dak worshipers who get mad and name-call posters who don't agree with them. your opinion is yours.
I’m not sure you even know what my opinion of Prescott is. I know what he brings and doesn’t bring to the franchise. I’d like to see consistency more accuracy. I think the guy is great at play action on the run. I think sometimes he over plays. I think he is what he is the fourth round draft pick. The contract doesn’t bother me that’s just the league. Like Dion Sanders said to him at Smith what is it about the money. That’s When Emmett,was upset about the huge contract

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey buddy, you're cool in my book. I respect your opinions and I look forward to more conversations with you! You have a good day!
And I really do train with the two times Super Bowl running back. The guy now is 70 years old. used to play for the Oakland Raiders . New England is very small I live in Rhode Island. I know many patriots players. You can’t help it run into them. I tell you you never know he was 70 maybe 67 LOL. But we’re up there. New England health club

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And I really do train with the two times Super Bowl running back. The guy now is 70 years old. used to play for the Oakland Raiders . New England is very small I live in Rhode Island. I know many patriots players. You can’t help it run into them
That's cool man. It's always nice to hear the old stories from guys like that. I bet he's told you some good ones about his career!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You can come on the same three or four people to come here and troll Prescott. And then call us a bunch of lovers. When we simply just back the day. Part time fans. I’ve been a fan of this team for over 60 years. They only come and join long when we win. Do we really have any respect or integrity for them
mountainC tried to go a different angle. it was hilariously funny as he spun himself to confusion..

first he referred to Marino a loser, called dilfer a winner. because Dilfer has a ring and Marino doesn't....I asked what does team winning and losing have to do with a player being a loser or winner....he asked who would I rather have, when I said if I start a team I take marino over dilfer and nobody is stupid enough to take Dilfer, then he tried to pivot, yet again.....asking whose career would ou take?. I asked, several times what does that have to do with argument at hand? nothing,silence and continued insistance on whose career would your rather take...so in two pages, he changed his mind three times, first calling players loser/winners. then back tracking and saying teams win and lose, then asking about a players career (which I still don't understand what it has to do with the thread)...and then cornering himself into confusion, he then quit because he said I am not answering. too funny.

now he is going to say, what I just said is putting Dak on a pedestal..... just watch

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's cool man. It's always nice to hear the old stories from guys like that. I bet he's told you some good ones about his career!
They lost both games. They should’ve run him more. It’s like what they did to sweetness. They handed the ball off to the refrigerator. My favorite all-time player.Is sweetness. Then Troy Polamalu. For Pittsburgh. My favorite cowboy Roger Staubach. Very close to Bob Lily. I don’t think we have a winner ring in the 90s without Charles Haley

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I can’t believe people would rather have cousins run this team . Just shows me where the NFL is headed. I feel bad people don’t understand what real football is . Oh well the team has his back does it matter about the fans
some people just like that sinking feeling...so they tie themselves to Cousins anchor

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I’m not sure you even know what my opinion of Prescott is. I know what he brings and doesn’t bring to the franchise. I’d like to see consistency more accuracy. I think the guy is great at play action on the run. I think sometimes he over plays. I think he is what he is the fourth round draft pick. The contract doesn’t bother me that’s just the league. Like Dion Sanders said to him at Smith what is it about the money. That’s When Emmett,was upset about the huge contract
my opinion isn't as bad as I portray of him on here. I don't hate him. I think he's good and he does need a good supporting cast to help him. A lot of my posts are sarcastic.