The great big Romo Stinks thread *Merged*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
bbgun;2956313 said:
Please tell me the NFL miked him up again. This I gotta hear.

I'd love that too. They probably won't play it but it would be great.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2956291 said:
you don't think throwing the ball to a Wr with help over the top is a bad decision? even if the CB is trailing, like he was on the 3rd INT, he's covered, cuz a safety is sitting there waiting the pluck the ball, which he did

that's Tony's staple INT

It's not a bad decision if he didn't see him, it's just a mistake, if he did see him, then obviously it was bad. But one bad decision doesn't constitute a trend, it's just one bad decision. He hasn't made many bad decisions in the 2 games this season. He hasn't been perfect with his decisions, but he hasn't been bad at all.

elcocinero

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2956308 said:
Thanks for the insight. Next time you're on the phone talking with Romo about what happened, tell him he's an ******* for me. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.
He said it the ****ing press conference. I am sure he saw the safety back there and said, oh it doesnt matter if I loft the ball in their air, my wr can go get it.

Go be a Commanders fan. I am sure you will enjoy a QB that throws 1 TD and 1 INT a game and wins 7 games.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2956309 said:
I cannot believe you guys.

The overreacting here is absolutely laughable right now.

Romo had a bad game - no one is debating that.

But the rest of **** in this thread is a ****ing joke and you should be embarassed to be posting it.

-Get rid of Romo?
-Draft Bradford?
-Romo is "terrible"?

Complete and utter garbage by the majority of this board right now. Yes he had a horrible game...get over it and stop over-reacting.

Agreed. At least there is still some sanity on this board.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2956192 said:
Rex Ryan just sittin there..

Imagine Rex Ryan coaching this team.
ah man i remember when we were all debating who ur coach would be after parcell left.

i admit i wanted ryan but was convinced and eventually myslef thought wade would be a better fit.

boy if the cowboys could turn back the hands of time

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;2956294 said:
What about Tom Brady today?

I love how people think we should have blown the Giants out like they don't have a good football team or something lol.

Nav22;2956295 said:
Tom Brady is a bum now, too. Ditto Ben Roethlisberger.

LOL at comparing this to Tom and Ben right now. Those guys have bought at least 2 years of being garbage by actually winning games and coming through. Romo hasn't done ****.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
We aren't going to win any playoff games with Jeckyll & Hyde at the QB position. I guess I had better get used to just enjoying the occasional good game against bad opponents.... so sickening.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Funny, I forgot that Ben and Brady never won a playoff game or a Super Bowl. Oh wait, that's not correct.

YAKUZA

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I'm with you 'nextgenboys'. wth? we were supposed to roll in today and kick the giants butt like nothing huh? it doesnt work that way, some of you are forgettin this team won the SB just two years ago - minus plaxico. theyre a very good football team and really well coached. now to all this, just add a bad game from romo and the defense and you get the same result we got an hour ago.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
There are still 14 games left in the season.

Did anyone really think we were gonna go undefeated? Or that Romo might not have some bad games peppered in there, either?

gbrittain

Reaction score
guag;2956299 said:
The run D was great today I thought. Our secondary had a bad game, but I really feel like they're better than what we saw tonight. They're young and should get better. However with Romo pushing 30 and still making the same mistakes over and over, it's hard to see much improvement there in the future.

Since a lot of people think they can wave the magic QB wand and bring in a good QB, let go ahead and do that...I am all on board.

However, since the wands work so well could you wave it 11 more times for the defense please.

The defense has to start playing or I promise you QB play will not matter.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2956334 said:
It's not a bad decision if he didn't see him, it's just a mistake, if he did see him, then obviously it was bad. But one bad decision doesn't constitute a trend, it's just one bad decision. He hasn't made many bad decisions in the 2 games this season. He hasn't been perfect with his decisions, but he hasn't been bad at all.

this isn't the 1st time he's thrown the ball up with a safety waiting along with a corner

coogrfan

Reaction score
Romo stunk tonight, no doubt about it. I remain a fan, but he bears the lion's share of the responsibility for the loss.

Having said that, I wish Garrett had had the good sense to take the ball out of his qb's hands when it was apparent to everyone watching that Romo didn't have it.

Primetime42

Reaction score

But the rest of **** in this thread is a ****ing joke and you should be embarassed to be posting it.

-Get rid of Romo?
-Draft Bradford?
-Romo is "terrible"?

Complete and utter garbage by the majority of this board right now. Yes he had a horrible game...get over it and stop over-reacting.
This guy.

He was awful tonight, but come on.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
All Romo had to do was manage the game. Be a bus driver for this game...but he couldn’t even do that. His impatience did the team in. He has learned NOTHING. He fooled me, big time. I am an idiot for buying his big bag of crap.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Vintage;2956352 said:
There are still 14 games left in the season.

Did anyone really think we were gonna go undefeated? Or that Romo might not have some bad games peppered in there, either?

well we heard Romo AGAIN this offseason tell us about the importance of him protecting the football and making smarter decisions with it

same 'ole ****

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score

-Get rid of Romo?
-Draft Bradford?
-Romo is "terrible"?

If this upsets you, then you could always leave.

gbrittain

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;2956331 said:
I'm done with him until he proves me otherwise. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 20 different times, that's a big time shame on me.

We seriously need to look at a QB either in FA, trade or the draft and hope to replace him (if McGee can't do it in 2010). I'd love to see us trade a 4th rounder for Tyler Thigpen. However, I see NONE of this being thought of or happening because he's got Garrett, Jerry and Stephen fooled as well. At this rate, we are NEVER winning ONE playoff game if Romo is our QB. Until he proves me wrong, I will remain steadfast in this belief and that we need to makes steps to replace him.

And I'm changing my sig

YAKUZA

Bring in the QB of your choice and our defense will still fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
ka0tic;2956349 said:
I'm with you 'nextgenboys'. wth? we were supposed to roll in today and kick the giants butt like nothing huh? it doesnt work that way, some of you are forgettin this team won the SB just two years ago - minus plaxico. theyre a very good football team and really well coached. now to all this, just add a bad game from romo and the defense and you get the same result we got an hour ago.

Eventually even you will run out of excuses for the continual well placed letdown that Romo delivers brilliantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.