The list of complaints against Dak is shrinking

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Says the guy that heralded Dak's 400+ yard passing games in his career while saying wins/losses do not matter.....try and maintain consistency.
The reason for that is because the narrative was that he only wins and is being carried by the team…and that the evidence for that narrative is that he can’t put up good numbers.

Remember?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Dallas'last 9 games with Dak: 5 wins 4 losses....

It doesn't matter what 1 player does if the team isn't doing well.

This season Dallas is 3-1 because of the team....try and remember that.
Can you concede that good numbers by the QB are a good indicator of winning football games?

If the numbers are good and mistakes aren’t being made at QB then the chance of winning goes up and the problems may lie elsewhere.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just started reading this thread, but I can’t imagine there are too many worst takes than this one.

Well, maybe if @PAPPYDOG comes out of hiding
I refuse to respond to anything robot Ronnie posts as his Dak Love agenda is simply over the top.
Even the Dak PR dept couldn't do a better job selling the facade that we have a Franchise and elite QB under center.
Just like in 2016 the running game with an improved defense is leading the charge.
Where Dak will earn his money and my respect is when the running game isn't producing and we need his arm to win the game?
Can he?
Will he?
Why do memories of the 2017 blowout at Denver come to mind?
Anyway were 3-1 and the Giants should be easy pickings for Zeke and company.
Cowboys!!!!;)

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I refuse to respond to anything robot Ronnie posts as his Dak Love agenda is simply over the top.
Even the Dak PR dept couldn't do a better job selling the facade that we have a Franchise and elite QB under center.
Just like in 2016 the running game with an improved defense is leading the charge.
Where Dak will earn his money and my respect is when the running game isn't producing and we need his arm to win the game?
Can he?
Will he?
Cowboys!!!!;)
Will you start to post more? Seems like you’ve been posting a lot less?

Why? I miss you budd

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak is throwing to guys named Jarwin, Schultz, Wilson……and he’s the one being taken for a ride lol….y’all are something else lol.

Exactly! A lot of people outside of Dallas had no clue who Jarwin, Schultz, and especially Wilson were before this year. Now Wilson is showing up. Remember when Romo would make players like Kevin Ogletree look good? Dak is doing that with those players.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Can he?
Will he?
Cowboys!!!!;)

Would you like to guess why the running game got good all of a sudden?

Gaede

Reaction score
Amazing that a thread that points out how amazing our QB is somehow reaches 11 pages.

Someone posts a thread about how good our rookies are playing, and it's 3 pages with universal agreement. Why? Because it's plainly obvious.

Same should go for Dak. It's plainly obvious to everyone in the world that Dak is playing at an elite level. And yet, the standard for him in some people's eyes is impossibly high. Weird.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
"He doesn't have enough TDs.." .. He's 2nd or 3rd in the league right now..
"He struggles in the red zone.." .. Cowboys are 11 for their last 13 trips in the red zone.
"He can't beat winning teams.." Chargers and Panthers both have winning records..

I think we're going to have to resurrect the old "he doesn't pass for big yards...?"

Not just winning teams, teams currently tied for the lead in their Division. Chargers are looking pretty legit after beating the Chiefs and the Raiders.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He not elite. Team is stack which is why he look good. RB and defense is the reason the Cowboys are winning. Dak is only along for the ride but he not the engine that move this team. Zeke and Pollard get chunk of yards thanks to an improve O-line. Defense is well coach and Digg and Parson are stud.

This is definitely a contender but it not because of Dak.
Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but every expert on the planet understands the significance of Prescott and his improved play. Suggesting throwing for 4 TDs so efficiently is "along for the ride" is about the most ridiculous thing I've heard.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Always whining about the name calling as you belittle anyone who disagrees with you.

Really? Anyone that dares criticize Dak is always met with hater/troll by you but you have the gall to make that comment? Laughable.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
These guys won't show you hack sht. Little baby snowflake liars. Watch.....why you give them any credit is stupid.

No hate here. But...let's see what they got.

Don't waste your time as talking to some of these people is like dealing with a child having an emotional tantrum.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Good job posting not only the negative but also the positive. There’s always some negative things to talk about after a game and there are always some positive things to talk about especially after a win. No team is perfect and there are always things that need to be improved on.

Then how come you berate people that post negative aspects about Dak?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Top 3 QB is better than good enough.

Dak is elite.

2nd straight season.

How is it a 2nd straight season when Dak played 4-1/2 games last season and 4 games so far this season? That isn't even 1/2 of a season.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I find it interesting that the people that call out supposed Dak haters are the only one starting childish "I told you so" threads after 4 weeks instead of celebrating a 3-1 team that has hungry young defenders with a more balanced offense.

So why the past hate and over the top criticism of Dak then when we didn't have young, hungry defenders or a balanced offense? You can't have it both ways.

Derisively calling posters Dak lovers that support him is childish as well, isn't it? I have a theory, if we keep winning this forum will become less polarized and posters will communicate nicer with each other. But there are a handfull that will never admit that they were narrow minded or let alone wrong that this quarterback could never become great.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Can you concede that good numbers by the QB are a good indicator of winning football games?

If the numbers are good and mistakes aren’t being made at QB then the chance of winning goes up and the problems may lie elsewhere.

I concede that Dak plays better when the offense is balanced because it equates to wins....and that is all that matters, not individual stats. Let Zeke/Pollard combine for 150 yards rushing with Dak passing for 250 with the defense playing well.