The list of complaints against Dak is shrinking

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I have never posted any hate or doubt about dak the qb.

These guys can't find one thing. Not even one.

I did post concern about dak the broken ankle qb. A gruesome injury.

I posted that I hope for his healthy return but it tough going. I wanted him to have a couple preseason reps. We got conflicting information there...his health status was of course in question.

This is what these snowflakes say is hate.

I have called for his healthy return I have said many times he's plenty good enough to win.

No hate here and they can't find anything proves it. They keep doubling down on zero.

Top 3 QB is better than good enough.

Dak is elite.

2nd straight season.

Blake

Reaction score
Constantly, they outnumber actual anti Dak threads by about 15-1 and pretend its 1-1

That’s because the anti-Dakers have nothing to talk about atm and they’re just waiting in the shadows. They used to post their hate threads on a pretty regular basis. Now they’ve been made to shut up, and we’re supposed to forget about all the mess they talked? Not happening.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That’s because the anti-Dakers have nothing to talk about atm and they’re just waiting in the shadows. They used to post their hate threads on a pretty regular basis. Now they’ve been made to shut up, and we’re supposed to forget about all the mess they talked? Not happening.

And I doubt that we'll ever hear them admit that Dak's playing at an elite level any time soon.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah ...... It would not be easy to find someone who has improved himself so much through just pure hardwork than Dak.
He recognizes his weaknesses and turns them into strengths.
He has greatly improved. He did so well his rookie year....and has gotten better ever since...

This year....like a boss.

7 turnovers in 4 games last year. This year? Boss.

Blake

Reaction score
And I doubt that we'll ever hear them admit that Dak's playing at an elite level any time soon.

Some have departed entirely. They see the writing on the wall. Others (Floaty) pop in on occasion to inform the community he’d rather be fishing on Sunday. :rolleyes:

I expect more will follow in the coming days, minus a few who will dig their heels in.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was saying that posters like Pap probably won't admit to what's been made obvious about the way Dak's been playing.
I object to getting lumped in with that....not by you..these other yahoo's.

Starfan1 has been telling me to ignore them.....but welll...I don't take kindly to liars.
Especially about my boys!

Pappy? He's having fun trolling us...not a good example of hater. Not sure there is one.

kskboys

Reaction score
Never paid any attention to the love/hate spewers anyway. Most are just mouthing and not basing their take on anything.

Reactions: BAT

johneric8

Reaction score
I was saying that posters like Pap probably won't admit to what's been made obvious about the way Dak's been playing.
If Pappy came out and said, "yeah, dak has proved me wrong, he is pretty damn good" is his mind he would lose all credibility. In other words, pappy is dealing with keeping his pride intact, so instead of lambasting him, I will keep him in my happy thoughts :)

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
:hammer: