The list of complaints against Dak is shrinking

Aulac

Reaction score
"He doesn't have enough TDs.." .. He's 2nd or 3rd in the league right now..
"He struggles in the red zone.." .. Cowboys are 11 for their last 13 trips in the red zone.
"He can't beat winning teams.." Chargers and Panthers both have winning records..

I think we're going to have to resurrect the old "he doesn't pass for big yards...?"

He didn't beat the Chargers, the Chargers beat themselves and the Panthers beat three winless team. I didn't watch the Panthers game so I can't say but CMC and Horn were out and CMC is the main offense of the Panthers. When you are missing a promising CB, then of course it going to be easy to throw. Look how good Justin Field look against the 37th rank Lions defense/secondary.

Qcard

Reaction score
"He struggles in the red zone.." .. Cowboys are 11 for their last 13 trips in the red zone.
"He can't beat winning teams.." Chargers and Panthers both have winning records..

I think we're going to have to resurrect the old "he doesn't pass for big yards...?"
Garbage stats and empty calorie yards against prevent defenses???:lmao2::lmao2:

Aulac

Reaction score

How many were against the Eagles, WFT, and Giants? You know the weakest division in football for the last few years. Its so bad that you can win 7 games and still make the playoff.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He didn't beat the Chargers, the Chargers beat themselves and the Panthers beat three winless team. I didn't watch the Panthers game so I can't say but CMC and Horn were out and CMC is the main offense of the Panthers. When you are missing a promising CB, then of course it going to be easy to throw. Look how good Justin Field look against the 37th rank Lions defense/secondary.
Dak didn't beat the Chargers? The Chargers beat themselves?
:facepalm:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
How many were against the Eagles, WFT, and Giants? You know the weakest division in football for the last few years. Its so bad that you can win 7 games and still make the playoff.
Why don't you do some research before posting and looking so foolish?

Reactions: BAT

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They beated themselves with penalties that costed them 2 touchdowns so yes.
And the Cowboys didn't kill drives of their own with penalties of their own which kept points off the board?

At least be impartial and equally fair with your assessment.

12+88=7

Reaction score
You replied to many of my posts in recent years, constantly bashing Dak.

Not once. You're lying.

The only time I got involved with you was over the contract stalemate. My point was that the TEAM was showing no interest in signing Prescott or they would have done it already. It took two and a half years to get the deal. That has never happened in NFL history when a club wants to sign their franchise QB. I was reading the situation.

I never got involved in the amount of the deal. Because I don't care what players get paid.

Good contracts, bad contracts, it doesn't matter. As long as they are on the team, I root for them.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not once. You're lying.

The only time I got involved with you was over the contract stalemate. My point was that the TEAM was showing no interest in signing Prescott or they would have done it already. It took two and a half years to get the deal. That has never happened in NFL history when a club wants to sign their franchise QB. I was reading the situation.

I never got involved in the amount of the deal. Because I don't care what players get paid.

Good contracts, bad contracts, it doesn't matter. As long as they are on the team, I root for them.
Ok. My bad if I misunderstood you. Apologies.

Aulac

Reaction score
Why don't you do some research before posting and looking so foolish?
And the Cowboys didn't kill drives of their own with penalties of their own which kept points off the board?

At least be impartial and equally fair with your assessment.

I don't remember a touchdown being called back on a penalty for the boys? Penalty happen on every drive, but not every penalty is a touchdown taken away. Not all penalty are equal. Those touchdown penalty are brutal and kill momentum.

Aulac

Reaction score
So I re-watched the highlight of the Panthers game, Dak isn't the reason we won. Parson, Digg, Zeke, and Pollard are the reason we won that game. Any other QB would have won that game. Dak had one good throw to Cooper but that is an easy one considering Cooper is taller and ahead of the defender. Dak does "enough" but not worth 160 millions.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

At this point, Dak has totally proven himself. He started off with an amazing rookie season, but since then he's gotten a lot better. He went from being an extremely promising rookie to being a slightly above average quarterback to being a top 15 QB to being an elite NFL QB. It's been a progression, and one that's fueled by his humility and his great attitude and work ethic. And he's got some quality help on this team, so the league had better look out. This is a highly capable team.

Aulac

Reaction score
At this point, Dak has totally proven himself. He started off with an amazing rookie season, but since then he's gotten a lot better. He went from being an extremely promising rookie to being a slightly above average quarterback to being a top 15 QB to being an elite NFL QB. It's been a progression, and one that's fueled by his humility and his great attitude and work ethic. And he's got some quality help on this team, so the league had better look out. This is a highly capable team.

He not elite. Team is stack which is why he look good. RB and defense is the reason the Cowboys are winning. Dak is only along for the ride but he not the engine that move this team. Zeke and Pollard get chunk of yards thanks to an improve O-line. Defense is well coach and Digg and Parson are stud.

This is definitely a contender but it not because of Dak.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So I re-watched the highlight of the Panthers game, Dak isn't the reason we won. Parson, Digg, Zeke, and Pollard are the reason we won that game. Any other QB would have won that game. Dak had one good throw to Cooper but that is an easy one considering Cooper is taller and ahead of the defender. Dak does "enough" but not worth 160 millions.
:facepalm:
Zip it already.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He not elite. Team is stack which is why he look good. RB and defense is the reason the Cowboys are winning. Dak is only along for the ride but he not the engine that move this team. Zeke and Pollard get chunk of yards thanks to an improve O-line. Defense is well coach and Digg and Parson are stud.

Troll alert.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Dak is throwing to guys named Jarwin, Schultz, Wilson……and he’s the one being taken for a ride lol….y’all are something else lol.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
This exactly.

For the Prescott supporters if Dallas goes 0-16 it only matters if Prescott puts up stats so he can't be blamed for the losses.

This as good as the TEAM has looked in a while, but it only matters what is being said about Prescott.

It's Prescott first, team second.
I just started reading this thread, but I can’t imagine there are too many worst takes than this one.

Well, maybe if @PAPPYDOG comes out of hiding