The list of complaints against Dak is shrinking

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If Dallas needs a play made on 3 and 7, I don't root for a certain player on offense or defense to make a play. I root for the entire unit to execute and make the play. I root for the team, not the individual players.
It was a joke

RonnieT24

Reaction score
That's it. If he can sustain his play over several years....and the team gets some playoff wins....it's elite.
The test of time.

This stance will carry more water when people quit telling me that people like Matthew (20 games below .500 for his career and 0-3 in the playoffs ) Stafford are elite.. Or people like Kyler who has never had a winning season Murray is elite.. Or how about Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen who both FINALLY won a playoff game last year.. Nah let's use Deshawn Watson who has gone 4-12 twice in his career already as the standard for greatness? Or maybe we should go ahead and crown Justin Herbert and his stellar playoff record king of the mountain? Oh wait.. he hasn't done any of that either.. People are willing to award these other guys elite status without their having accomplished much of anything. But Dak has to do it "over several years" and "get some playoff wins.." GTFOH...

diamonddelts

Reaction score
There are members here whose issue with Dak runs beyond football. We all know what it is but we're not allowed to say it here. These are the same people who were screaming for Andy Dalton, a pedestrian number 2 to take over last year. Saying things such as he would be a better decision maker, intellectually quicker when distributing the ball, etc. Once again we know what this is and we know the 2 people who were stating it.

johneric8

Reaction score
So I re-watched the highlight of the Panthers game, Dak isn't the reason we won. Parson, Digg, Zeke, and Pollard are the reason we won that game. Any other QB would have won that game. Dak had one good throw to Cooper but that is an easy one considering Cooper is taller and ahead of the defender. Dak does "enough" but not worth 160 millions.
Come on Garrett, you have a game to coach over in New York, get off our forums..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
This stance will carry more water when people quit telling me that people like Matthew (20 games below .500 for his career and 0-3 in the playoffs ) Stafford are elite.. Or people like Kyler who has never had a winning season Murray is elite.. Or how about Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen who both FINALLY won a playoff game last year.. Nah let's use Deshawn Watson who has gone 4-12 twice in his career already as the standard for greatness? Or maybe we should go ahead and crown Justin Herbert and his stellar playoff record king of the mountain? Oh wait.. he hasn't done any of that either.. People are willing to award these other guys elite status without their having accomplished much of anything. But Dak has to do it "over several years" and "get some playoff wins.." GTFOH...

We know the rules they play by are only for Dak others QB's can play a good game and get credit....

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
How is it a 2nd straight season when Dak played 4-1/2 games last season and 4 games so far this season? That isn't even 1/2 of a season.

Before his injury he was tops in the league in yards, QBR and completion %.

Not sure why this is so difficult to comprehend.

Or accept.

As a Cowboy fan, why not celebrate our players instead of denigrate?

Especially the players who are excelling.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am glad more and more people are clapping back against these Dak quarterback haters.

It's getting more and more ridiculous each game that goes by.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
Yeah they'll be back.. as soon as Dak has a 2 or 3 turnover game and we lose I fully expect them to come back in droves.. But at this point they're only going to get one week to gloat cause Dak is going to have them eatin it the following week.

I'm still here @RonnieT24 but don't call me a hater, 'cuz I don't hate anyone. I just believe the team could have found a better QB for the long haul and used the $ for some D-Line help. As for your OP, I still think he missed some passes in the win. The 2 pt conversion was on him, the TD to Jarwin was behind him (again), he almost tossed a couple straight to the Panthers (but we won't talk about those will we). As for the fact that both the Chargers and the Panthers were undefeated coming to the Cowboys, well, the Chargers in my eye beat the Cowboys, on the field, the refs helped the 'Boys, the Panthers have beaten the Jets, the Saints and the Texans three teams that I don't believe are going to make the playoffs.
Red Zone issues? Zeke takes care of that now.

Anyway, I'm still here, not going anywhere. Still a fan of the Cowboys, happy they won, gonna be sad when they lose and angry at the Owner, Pres, GM, HC for not getting a real QB when that happens. Oh and by the way, if it turns out that I am wrong and #4 shines and makes great passes in the clutch and brings a Lombardi to Dallas I will post a message to you on here and say I apologize. You to @Rockport.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'm still here @RonnieT24 but don't call me a hater, 'cuz I don't hate anyone. I just believe the team could have found a better QB for the long haul and used the $ for some D-Line help. As for your OP, I still think he missed some passes in the win. The 2 pt conversion was on him, the TD to Jarwin was behind him (again), he almost tossed a couple straight to the Panthers (but we won't talk about those will we). As for the fact that both the Chargers and the Panthers were undefeated coming to the Cowboys, well, the Chargers in my eye beat the Cowboys, on the field, the refs helped the 'Boys, the Panthers have beaten the Jets, the Saints and the Texans three teams that I don't believe are going to make the playoffs.

Anyway, I'm still here, not going anywhere. Still a fan of the Cowboys, happy they won, gonna be sad when they lose and angry at the Owner, Pres, GM, HC for not getting a real QB when that happens. Oh and by the way, if it turns out that I am wrong and #4 shines and makes great passes in the clutch and brings a Lombardi to Dallas I will post a message to you on here and say I apologize. You to @Rockport.

LMAO.. now we're tracking "almost interceptions." The TDs were all bad passes.. Sure.. we know how you roll. "In my eye the Chargers beat the Cowboys cause the refs helped the Boys.." Well then "in my eye the Cowboys beat the Bucs cause the refs helped the Bucs.." so we're still 3-1.. Next? Yes please do stick around.. this sort of comedy is priceless.

phildadon86

Reaction score

There is no point arguing with someone like you. Its clear your reasoning for disliking Dak has little or nothing to do with football. Ill leave it there.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Name the better QB we could have gotten for "the long Haul" ....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not sure what you are talking about. I've never said anything like that. I don;t even care what those other guys do. They are not MY standard of excellence.

Go yell at the people who do that.

Me? I think previous to this year..Dak has been....good. Plenty good enough for us to win if we had other pieces going. So far this year? Excellent. I want to see him do it against very good teams...I think he can and will cheer him on...but it hasn't happened YET. That's how I roll.

I don;t give a rats axe what the other QBs do.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
......and the amount of fluffing is growing....how many of y’all can fit on the knob at one time anyway?

Hilarious.

Lol grown man on a forum saying this ..for real only here....bet it felt just as good as when you used it on that one kid you got with it in highschool ...right?

visionary

Reaction score
"He doesn't have enough TDs.." .. He's 2nd or 3rd in the league right now..
"He struggles in the red zone.." .. Cowboys are 11 for their last 13 trips in the red zone.
"He can't beat winning teams.." Chargers and Panthers both have winning records..

I think we're going to have to resurrect the old "he doesn't pass for big yards...?"

agree
He’s playing great