The list of complaints against Dak is shrinking

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You're brutally dishonest in your assessment but you're entitled to your opinion.

This guy is the worst kind of troll.. He doesn't even bother to hide it. Or maybe he just thinks we're so stupid we won't notice all his false statements and goalpost movement..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So you are saying that a top 10 QB should be pay like a top 5 QB? Since we are on the subject, Zeke is always overpaid as well. Actually come to think of it, several of our defensive players are overpaid as well.

Zeke only trying now because he know that the Cowboys have a chance to do very well this year.
He is a top 5 QB and is getting paid like one. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This guy is the worst kind of troll.. He doesn't even bother to hide it. Or maybe he just thinks we're so stupid we won't notice all his false statements and goalpost movement..
Yeah, they're coming out of the wood works lately. Did another board get shut down?

Blake

Reaction score
There's one complaint that some people here will never get over. It has nothing to do with his performance on the field.

S30h.gif

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Watson? I don't think he has played this year.. Were you referring to Herbert or Carr?

This is a comparison of Daks last 16 games against all other QBs last year stats (no way I was going to accumulate stats across two seasons for all QBs to get their last 16 games)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Guess Cooper and Lamb and soon to be Gallup doesn't exist right? Talk about disingenious.
I was naming the guys who caught touchdown passes last game but yes he's also throwing to Cooper and Lamb.

Its hilarious to suggest Dak is being carried. When Romo did it with Laurent Robinson y'all claimed he carried them.

Dak has gotten Randall Cobb paid, Gallup on his way to get paid, has revamped Coop's career.....and now is about to get Schultz and Wilson paid. But they are taking him for a ride. Alright lol.

Aulac

Reaction score
He is a top 5 QB and is getting paid like one. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

This is a top 5 QB. Dak is a fringe top 10 QB at least for now. Of course this is my opinion and I respect your but we are in a debate right now. We are not rival because in the end we both want to see a superbowl victory!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is a top 5 QB. Dak is a fringe top 10 QB at least for now. Of course this is my opinion and I respect your but we are in a debate right now. We are not rival because in the end we both want to see a superbowl victory!

Your opinion.

Aulac

Reaction score
I was naming the guys who caught touchdown passes last game but yes he's also throwing to Cooper and Lamb.

Its hilarious to suggest Dak is being carried. When Romo did it with Laurent Robinson y'all claimed he carried them.

Dak has gotten Randall Cobb paid, Gallup on his way to get paid, has revamped Coop's career.....and now is about to get Schultz and Wilson paid. But they are taking him for a ride. Alright lol.

Not counting this year as Dak has improve his accuracy is in the past he would throw it high or behind their back often. Sure it still within reach but it wasn't perfect ball placement. Lamp and Cooper can catch those throw, other receivers less physically gifted like Kupp or Allen would not be able to catch those balls that were thrown.

They can catch those balls because the defense is focusing on Lamb and Cooper.

Aulac

Reaction score
Your opinion.

Hey I edited with a different video, 3 opinions is better than one. I mean there so many videos today of "Justin is the future", and being compare to Mahomes. Dak is not in that conversation yet. Dak does not have that affect like a Herbert, Allen, Jackson, Murray, Rodgers, and etc...

If you put Dak on the Raiders team, is he any different from Carr? Raiders don't have a good defense or run game.

Meanwhile check out these stats

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Interesting, then do you have him as top 5 or top 10 QB?
Top 5-7. I think he is worth his contract. Especially since I don't think it altered Dallas' FA strategy, i.e. they wouldn't have brought anyone in beyond who they did.

Aulac

Reaction score
Top 5-7. I think he is worth his contract. Especially since I don't think it altered Dallas' FA strategy, i.e. they wouldn't have brought anyone in beyond who they did.

Fair enough. I don't have him that high because he has everything. O-line, run game, defense, receivers, and OC. There really isn't any weakness on this Cowboys team. The few times he was pressure in the Panthers game, he missed throws.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Fair enough. I don't have him that high because he has everything. O-line, run game, defense, receivers, and OC. There really isn't any weakness on this Cowboys team. The few times he was pressure in the Panthers game, he missed throws.

I'm sure if you look at the top 5 or even top 10 QBs you will see they have a lot of talent around them...nothing different here. Also. Outside of Mahommes and Rodgers. The other QBs miss when under heavy pressure.

Amazing Rodgers only superbowl came when he had a top 3 D.

BTW, I don't sweat weather we have a top5 QB...or if he is considered overpaid or not....I just want us to have a franchise QB that gives us a chance to win...Dak is a Leader of men, he has shown that he has a high football IQ, he has shown he is capable of making al the throws, he reads Defenses. I am perfectly content that Dak was the best QB for Dallas right now and for the next 10 years barring injury.

Last edited:

Aulac

Reaction score
I'm sure if you look at the top 5 or even top 10 QBs you will see they have a lot of talent around them...nothing different here. Also. Outside of Mahommes and Rodgers. The other QBs miss when under heavy pressure.

Amazing Rodgers only superbowl came when he had a top 3 D.

BTW, I don't sweat weather we have a top5 QB...or if he is considered overpaid or not....I just want us to have a franchise QB that gives us a chance to win...Dak is a Leader of men, he has shown that he has a high football IQ, he has shown he is capable of making al the throws, he reads Defenses. I am perfectly content that Dak was the best QB for Dallas right now and for the next 10 years barring injury.

Fair point.