The list of complaints against Dak is shrinking

Aulac

Reaction score
Even some of the mods are triggered by Dak’s success. Go ahead and bench me daddy.

Dak has 8 games passing 400+ yards.

He has 16 games passing 300+ yards.

He has over 50 games passing over 200+ yards.

But one game throwing 4 touchdowns for 188 yards is game manager stats... mmmK. Stick to your highlights and keep exposing your ignorance.

How many of those yards came on garbage time stats? Outside of this season, a lot of his yards came via garbage time. There a reason we never go far in the playoff beside 2016.

Jared Goff is on pace for 5000 yards this season and none of it is garbage time. Yes Dak is a lot better than Goff but I'm just showing that stat don't mean much without context. Dak yardage is not going to be the same as Mahomes or Herbert for example.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How many of those yards came on garbage time stats? Outside of this season, a lot of his yards came via garbage time. There a reason we never go far in the playoff beside 2016.

Jared Goff is on pace for 5000 yards this season and none of it is garbage time. Yes Dak is a lot better than Goff but I'm just showing that stat don't mean much without context. Dak yardage is not going to be the same as Mahomes or Herbert for example.
Just go away and take your trolling with you. You're taking a way from the enjoyment here.

Blake

Reaction score

How many of your posts are garbage posts? It's put up or shut up time for you hater. Post full game videos of Dak's "garbage time" stats and explain why they're garbage time stats, or just admit "garbage time" is a cliche phrase you fall back on when you have no more straws to grasp at.

Aulac

Reaction score
Just go away and take your trolling with you. You're taking a way from the enjoyment here.

"Trolling" is use when you have nothing to refute. The whole point of a board is to debate, I give my side of the debate and then it your turn. It would be boring if everyone agree here. And cleary I'm not the only one who think this way and all opinions are subjective. Calling someone opinion as "trolling" mean you are egotistic because it different from your.

Blake

Reaction score
"Trolling" is use when you have nothing to refute. The whole point of a board is to debate, I give my side of the debate and then it your turn. It would be boring if everyone agree here. And cleary I'm not the only one who think this way and all opinions are subjective. Calling someone opinion as "trolling" mean you are egotistic because it different from your.

Refute what I posted about Dak's 400+, 300+ yard games by putting up videos from those games and explaining why they're garbage time. You're not worth listening to until you can prove your case. The rest of the football world has already left you far behind in you ignorance.

Aulac

Reaction score
How many of your posts are garbage posts? It's put up or shut up time for you hater. Post full game videos of Dak's "garbage time" stats and explain why they're garbage time stats, or just admit "garbage time" is a cliche phrase you fall back on when you have no more straws to grasp at.

Opinions are subjective. Garbage time stats is a real thing in the NFL, its when the opposition play prevent defense which lead to easy yardage for the QB. Prevent defense is stupid as the Chargers demostrated last night not playing prevent defense lead to win.

In my opinion, Dak is a fringe top 10 QB so it not different from the stat you posted (I think it was you that posted it). I have him outside number 10 just because there are so many talented QB in the league today but top 10 QB shouldn't be paid like top 5 QB in this league.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
4 touchdowns but only 188 yards. That is game managing stats. I watched the highlight since I had work and it mostly Zeke and Pollard that did mot of the work. Our run game is even better than 2016.
You don't even get that you don't get it.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
The only thing I care about is "Can he win when it counts?" I couldn't care less about his regular season stats. I want to win a Super Bowl. Romo's Cowboys choked in 3 straight win and you're in games against division rivals then couldn't get it done in the playoffs when they did make it. Dak choked in that 2019 game in Philly and hasn't gotten it done in the playoffs yet. That's all I care about.

Blake

Reaction score
Opinions are subjective. Garbage time stats is a real thing in the NFL, its when the opposition play prevent defense which lead to easy yardage for the QB. Prevent defense is stupid as the Chargers demostrated last night not playing prevent defense lead to win.

In my opinion, Dak is a fringe top 10 QB so it not different from the stat you posted (I think it was you that posted it). I have him outside number 10 just because there are so many talented QB in the league today but top 10 QB shouldn't be paid like top 5 QB in this league.

So not willing to do the necessary homework to prove your case. "Garbage time" is just a magical phrase you can spout when you're too intellectually lazy to show receipts. Gotcha. Back to the ignore pile you go.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

what's garbage time? when you are down by 3 with 3 minutes to go? is that garbage time? and if you are saying he has garbage time stats, then tell us which games and how much?
Gof was down 24-7 in the 4th against bears....ton of garbage time stat. they were down 35-17 against GB in 4th quarter. ton of garbage time stats....
Detroit and Goff are 0-4, headed perhaps for 0-16....that amounts to a ton of garbage time stats....at least you can defend somebody who can make the game close at the end. but you went with detroit....lazy lazy lazy

you dak haters and garbage time stat craap is getting stale....you need to come up with something new.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
he doesn't know what it means. he watched pippy and khiladi and he is just immitating them. as they say the copy is not as good as the original...he has no clue what you asked him right now, and I am sure a 1000% he will try to spin, divert and redirect because he doesn't have an answer. its a typical move from this crowd

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Oh Ronnie! I'm not sure if it was CJ Anderson that covered Cooper on that play though, that defender look shorter than Cooper. Even though Henderson cover Cooper, he not on Cooper every play. Oh thinking outside of the box isn't your strong suit it seem.:muttley:

I am..

From the Panthers's roster..

15 C.J. Henderson 23 CB 1 0 204 6-1 Florida 9/30/1998 1 Jacksonville Jaguars / 1st / 9th pick / 2020

My bad.. it must have been the Panthers OTHER #15 with the name Henderson on his back that was covering on that play....

You appear to be utterly incapable of rational thought..

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is no debate. Dak is a great QB and barring injury will be the Cowboys QB for years to come. Get over yourself. Quit hating and try to enjoy the success.

Aulac

Reaction score
There is no debate. Dak is a great QB and barring injury will be the Cowboys QB for years to come. Get over yourself. Quit hating and try to enjoy the success.

I said he a fringe top 10 QB, what more do you want from me? But being a fringe or top 10 QB is not good enough for the amount he is getting. He not a top 5 QB and he making top 5 QB money!

Yes it not my money, but it mean less cap money for the team as a whole. Some Dak's supporters here are acting like he the greatest thing since slice bread. Any top 10 or even outside of the top 10 QBs can do well with this team because we are stack due to so many disappointing season. Its the same thing with the 49ers and Jimmy G. 49ers had major injuries and then they were able to get Nick Bosa and made it to the superbowl. Now Dak is much better than Jimmy G but if a QB like Jimmy G can make the superbowl, then any QB could with great run games and defense.

I'm brutally honest in my assessment of Dak and I speak from the heart.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I said he a fringe top 10 QB, what more do you want from me? But being a fringe or top 10 QB is not good enough for the amount he is getting. He not a top 5 QB and he making top 5 QB money!

Yes it not my money, but it mean less cap money for the team as a whole. Some Dak's supporters here are acting like he the greatest thing since slice bread. Any top 10 or even outside of the top 10 QBs can do well with this team because we are stack due to so many disappointing season. Its the same thing with the 49ers and Jimmy G. 49ers had major injuries and then they were able to get Nick Bosa and made it to the superbowl. Now Dak is much better than Jimmy G but if a QB like Jimmy G can make the superbowl, then any QB could with great run games and defense.

I'm brutally honest in my assessment of Dak and I speak from the heart.
You're brutally dishonest in your assessment but you're entitled to your opinion.

Aulac

Reaction score
You're brutally dishonest in your assessment but you're entitled to your opinion.

So you are saying that a top 10 QB should be pay like a top 5 QB? Since we are on the subject, Zeke is always overpaid as well. Actually come to think of it, several of our defensive players are overpaid as well.

Zeke only trying now because he know that the Cowboys have a chance to do very well this year.