The list of complaints against Dak is shrinking

RonnieT24

Reaction score
First of all old friend,....its good to see your smiling face again. Its been far too long. Second,....boy are you ever right about Dak. I love the kid. I think he is one of the very top QB's in the NFL and will be for quite some time. I also think he is one of the best leaders in the game. We are extremely lucky to have him. Kids been through a lot too, really pulling for him as the leader of our team and on a personal level as well. I like to see good people succeed at a high level through hard work and commitment and Dak is all of that!

Whatsup man!! Good to see you back up in here as well.. Did you hear that I moved to Fort Worth two years ago.. I'm going to try to make it to a couple of games a year once all this Covid nonsense settles down. It used to be that there were enough holes in Dak's game that I was kinda waiting for him to take that next step to prove he was "the guy." As of last year, when we were getting molly whopped on the regular yet he would stand in there take the hits and keep delivering the ball on the money I was sold.. This season has basically been a continuation of that. He's arrived at full Jedi Master level at this point.. These next few years are gonna be fun!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"He doesn't have enough TDs.." .. He's 2nd or 3rd in the league right now..
"He struggles in the red zone.." .. Cowboys are 11 for their last 13 trips in the red zone.
"He can't beat winning teams.." Chargers and Panthers both have winning records..

I think we're going to have to resurrect the old "he doesn't pass for big yards...?"
Stop beating people 0ver the head with it and just enjoy.
Is it that hard to do?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With the fact that Dak is playing better it would logically follow that less criticisms would be posted of him. It's not rocket science.
Exactly.

Dak had 7 turnovers in 3.5 games last year. How many this year?

Playing way better...of course criticism is less.

Not sure why people can't just enjoy it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yeah they'll be back.. as soon as Dak has a 2 or 3 turnover game and we lose I fully expect them to come back in droves.. But at this point they're only going to get one week to gloat cause Dak is going to have them eatin it the following week.

Still trying to start sheet...lol. Ok...alright? You need to shill, go to get some Popeyes.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
"He struggles in the red zone.." .. Cowboys are 11 for their last 13 trips in the red zone.
"He can't beat winning teams.." Chargers and Panthers both have winning records..

I think we're going to have to resurrect the old "he doesn't pass for big yards...?"
My concern had been the accuracy of his passes
Especially his deep ball.
After the dime he dropped on Cooper Sunday, I was impressed

JayFord

Reaction score
aslong as hes a Cowboy theyll make up stuff

they'll eventually say he cant throw a slider and his curveball has no break

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
well, dream on, the next bad game and they'll be back. It's going to take several big moments and big wins over good teams before the doubt will be erased.
Only in your mind and those of casual Cowboys fans.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I find it interesting that the people that call out supposed Dak haters are the only one starting childish "I told you so" threads after 4 weeks instead of celebrating a 3-1 team that has hungry young defenders with a more balanced offense.
If the shoe fits, wear it.

I

Told

You

So

!!!!

:D

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That's what people people people say when they are wrong.

Oh but if a shoe fits...you need to put it on..

What? What the hell....what fn shoe? Weirdo
Have you not been a Dak basher all of these years? Not until recent weeks when Dak has proven he's the real deal did you not start changing your tune?

True or False?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So Dak improves and you still find it necessary to make a post like this :rolleyes:

As ive mentioned in another thread, we have a more balanced Offense with dual purpose running game, TE that contribute to the receiving corp (even though sometimes they are out jumped o_O) and most importantly Dak is attempting (and succeeding) to score from further out.....a number of his redzone TD's, over the last couple of weeks, have come from plays just inside the redzone (before you say anything, that isnt a criticism).

The Offense (inc the O-Line protection) are coming together as a multi-threat unit, with Dak at the wheel (pun intended ;))
Dak’s been tearing up the defenses he’s played. What freaking games have you been watching. His mastery of the offense is why Zeke and Pollard are doing so well as is Dak with the 3rd most TD passes in the league. Freakin haters.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I was a huge Romo fan and still think we would have been better when he returned.
I was also a huge Dak critic.

BUT, those days are over. Sure, i can complain he cant run like Murray, but that is foolish. Dak has improved drastically and Im not sure at this point how you can not say he isnt elite. He is probably top 5 in the league right now. As a Cowboys fan, we should all be pretty darn happy.
Hey Teach, kudos to you. I take back the bad things I said about you. You’ve manned up. Much respect.

conner01

Reaction score

When there’s a full moon and a high tide he tends to under throw the receivers
He needs to work on that