The list of complaints against Dak is shrinking

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Show everyone.

Show them ne hating dak.

Come on...your chance to shine. To be a real man for once. Show them me hating.

Or ...you could just shut your hole and stop lying.

Show us....tough guy. Come on...
All anyone has to do is look at your history. You think you’re cute not ever saying “Dak sucks” but your post say it all. I really don’t know who you think you’re kidding other than yourself. But the answer is NO ONE.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
There's nothing to complain about. Dak is playing great. It's obvious that he has put in a lot of work and it is paying off. He is hitting guys in stride, not stealing YAC like in previous years. The only bad plays I can think of were his fumble in the end zone against the e-girls because he held the ball too long and missing a wide open Shultz Sunday.

Some posters act like the criticism was personal. I don't think anyone wanted Dak to fail just play better and he is so...

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
"He doesn't have enough TDs.." .. He's 2nd or 3rd in the league right now..
"He struggles in the red zone.." .. Cowboys are 11 for their last 13 trips in the red zone.
"He can't beat winning teams.." Chargers and Panthers both have winning records..

I think we're going to have to resurrect the old "he doesn't pass for big yards...?"
Winning cures all, even the Jerry bashing’s, but just wait for it…

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OMG! I need to go grab a guitar instead of reading this cat fight.
I know right. I was playing my USA strat and 64 twin reverb just 20 minutes ago...oh my God beautiful. Now...I'm a dak hater?

Good lord...these silly kids.

Back to the strat!

Steve007

Reaction score
I find it interesting that the people that call out supposed Dak haters are the only one starting childish "I told you so" threads after 4 weeks instead of celebrating a 3-1 team that has hungry young defenders with a more balanced offense.
Your right. It's great that they are 3-1, but it's early. They should enjoy and see how it goes in the playoffs where it counts.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ha! I'm not going to waste time looking up your Dak hating posts from years past, but I expected you not to man up and admit it!
Lol....I knew it. I am such a big hater....but you can't seem to find it.

I expected you to man up and back up you accusations. Not surprised you didnt...because you can't. Nothing there.

Just a coward liar.

" for years".....dude...liar.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Somehow...rocky and Cowboy can never find and show you a post ...not one...me hating dak.

Liars

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We know what you have said.
How about this....I will work with you...

Can you paraphrase what I said?
You don't actually have to prove what you accuse me of.....just sort of review? Go by your memory...what did I say that was hateful.

I'll work with you...maybe clarify if there's some problem.