The list of complaints against Dak is shrinking

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This thread is entertaining
:laugh:

Especially when I push the show ignored button and see who the fans are arguing with ....... Surprised the ignored have not moved on by now since Dak is playing so well.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
"He doesn't have enough TDs.." .. He's 2nd or 3rd in the league right now..
"He struggles in the red zone.." .. Cowboys are 11 for their last 13 trips in the red zone.
"He can't beat winning teams.." Chargers and Panthers both have winning records..

I think we're going to have to resurrect the old "he doesn't pass for big yards...?"

In fact, the Panthers were undefeated coming into the game. And he threw a STRIKE to Coop and Wilson.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:laugh: Just keep posting. :lmao2:
And you just keep being a silly liar.

Been asking gya for months...try to be a man ..show us what you mean...instead of a lying coward liitte beech.

You keep posting emojis like that makes you cool. But you can't seem to show anyone what you mean by me being a hater.

Not one single example?

Nut case.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
"He struggles in the red zone.." .. Cowboys are 11 for their last 13 trips in the red zone.
"He can't beat winning teams.." Chargers and Panthers both have winning records..

I think we're going to have to resurrect the old "he doesn't pass for big yards...?"

The is what winning does.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Been asking gya for months...try to be a man ..show us what you mean...instead of a lying coward liitte beech.

You keep posting emojis like that makes you cool. But you can't seem to show anyone what you mean by me being a hater.

Not one single example?

Nut case.

It is frightening to see him practice his cheerleader routine (frilly, short shorts) on his lawn. The parents have warned their kids to avoid his block.

Vandyr

Reaction score
I find it interesting that the people that call out supposed Dak haters are the only one starting childish "I told you so" threads after 4 weeks instead of celebrating a 3-1 team that has hungry young defenders with a more balanced offense.

That’s because they’re Dak fans, not cowboys fans.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

yes he has improved in all those areas

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Dak haters are waiting in the corridors like filthy cock roaches waiting to unleash their drivel. The problem is, it won't do any good because most of us are educated fans whom know all Qb's struggle from time to time and this doesn't take away from his greatness when he does... At this point anyone still saying you can't win big games with Dak as your QB is a troll.
Youre the one getting ugly here

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I find it interesting that the people that call out supposed Dak haters are the only one starting childish "I told you so" threads after 4 weeks instead of celebrating a 3-1 team that has hungry young defenders with a more balanced offense.
Constantly, they outnumber actual anti Dak threads by about 15-1 and pretend its 1-1

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Not one single example?

Nut case.
This post and the majority of your posts prove it. Also the fact you’re now calling me names.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm willing to admit that I criticized Dak in previous years. I would never say that I was a hater though. There is only one person I hate that is currently associated with the Cowboys and that is Jerruh. I use to hate Garrot.
I have never posted any hate or doubt about dak the qb.

These guys can't find one thing. Not even one.

I did post concern about dak the broken ankle qb. A gruesome injury.

I posted that I hope for his healthy return but it tough going. I wanted him to have a couple preseason reps. We got conflicting information there...his health status was of course in question.

This is what these snowflakes say is hate.

I have called for his healthy return I have said many times he's plenty good enough to win.

No hate here and they can't find anything proves it. They keep doubling down on zero.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This post and the majority of your posts prove it. Also the fact you’re now calling me names.
Proves I hate dak?

Lol....ya weirdo. You...accusing others of name calling...lol.

Come on...show them. You can do it hero. Show them my dak hate.
It could be I hate you as much as you hate me...thats pretty obvious....you but dak? Show them.