The many Romo offers have started coming in ****MERGED ***

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Romo in Washington would bother me.

Getting extra picks from the Niners, Commanders, or both would not bother me.

I think this deal will never go through, but the Cowboys could own this draft if it does and they play their cards right.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Wow. Think this is a bunch of baloney. Can't see us giving Washington Romo. That would certainly give them contender status.

If we do this, it'd better be for premium picks. Yes, first rounder and then some. I've been pretty vocal that I think we won't get much in the way of picks for Romo. I'd take a fifth or later from teams outside our division. But for Washington....no....I'm demanding a ton here.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just can't see it. Could you imagine a scenario where romo beats us to get into the playoffs and wins the superbowl? Jerry might kill himself
He isnt winning a Super Bowl with that Commanders team. They had good QB and missed the playoffs. Romo has been sitting for 2 years now. He makes the a playoff team if he plays at a high level for 16 games. But they arent a legit SB contender. We will still be the better team.

Would be a incredibly stupid trade by Washington. You trade an established QB, only to know have to draft an unknown

vaturkey

Reaction score
As long as we get something decent Romo I know longer care. He is gone from here, that is reality.

robjay04

Reaction score
I know Rap gets a lot of hate around here but he was spot on last year regarding trades.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Washington 28th in total defense:muttley:
Also 21st in rushing and may be loosing Garcon and Jackson.
Ughhh...good luck Tony.

Nirvana

Reaction score
boXSmy.gif

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
0% chance jerry trades romo to division rival. Idiotic rapoport back at it

You're right, but I'm sure the trade was at least discussed. Means nothing now, but people hear something and just run with it. Like you said, it's likely another Ian Crap-report; but still an interesting one.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
He isnt winning a Super Bowl with that Commanders team. They had good QB and missed the playoffs. Romo has been sitting for 2 years now. He makes the a playoff team if he plays at a high level for 16 games. But they arent a legit SB contender. We will still be the better team.

Would be a incredibly stupid trade by Washington. You trade an established QB, only to know have to draft an unknown

would ya want to take that chance lol? and i think the trade is because they have no intentions of paying cousins desired salary. trade him now, instead of just seeing him walk away for nothing next year

tm1119

Reaction score
Here is my proposal.

Washington gets Romo, SF's 2017 #1, SF's 2018 #2.

SF gets Cousins

We get Washington 2017 #1

I don't think Cousins is worth that much without a deal in place. Maybe reversed where San Fran gives up their 1st next year, but no way they give up the #2 pick for a guy they have to give a mega deal to