The many Romo offers have started coming in ****MERGED ***

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good thing about this rumor. Maybe will help Texans and broncos up their offer(if is one) to tony.
I buy into the belief the Broncos wont actually trade for him. They gave up a 3rd last year to move up to get Lynch, with a team thats already heading toward a rebuild. They need there picks, and Romo doesn't make them a contender as much as people think.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This ain't the NBA. Or NHL. Or MLB.

Whomever thought to float this rumor is really just insulting your intelligence.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Was anyone listening to Ben and Skin earlier. Rap was on and i cant tell if the tweet Ben sent out is really what Rap is reporting or its just Ben trying to be funny. id love for it to happen but there is no way unless we really are going to keep Romo and Commanders want him bad and niners want cousins bad.

@BenRogers
20m20 minutes ago
HOLY BALLS! @RapSheet So.... let's recap the hypothetical San Fran gets Cousins Commanders get Romo Cowboys get SF's #2 overall pick

robjay04

Reaction score
This ain't the NBA. Or NHL. Or MLB.

Whomever thought to float this rumor is really just insulting your intelligence.

You probably trashed Rap last season when he called the Murray trade for weeks. I'm pretty sure he called their Maxwell/Kiko trade as wel.

Say what you want but the NFL has been kind of odd the last couple years regarding trades. We used to never see trades but they seem to be becoming more common.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Was anyone listening to Ben and Skin earlier. Rap was on and i cant tell if the tweet Ben sent out is really what Rap is reporting or its just Ben trying to be funny. id love for it to happen but there is no way unless we really are going to keep Romo and Commanders want him bad and niners want cousins bad.

@BenRogers
20m20 minutes ago
HOLY BALLS! @RapSheet So.... let's recap the hypothetical San Fran gets Cousins Commanders get Romo Cowboys get SF's #2 overall pick
That would be highway robbery

erod

Reaction score
I know Rap gets a lot of hate around here but he was spot on last year regarding trades.
Last week he reported Dallas was interested in Adrian Peterson and multiple teams are interested in Johnny Manziel.

Western

Reaction score
With the inclusion of salary cap era, 3-team trades not commonplace.

But in 1987, the L.A. Rams traded Eric Dickerson to the Colts, the Colts then traded Cornelius Bennett to the Bills, and the Rams accumulated players and draft picks.
Rams did not want to sign Dickerson to a large contract and Colts could not sign their draft choice Bennett.

Cousins and the Commanders are at impasse -- he has been franchised twice.
49ers need a QB -- Shannahan reunites with Cousins, & the 49ers pony-up the money.
Commanders get Romo and picks for a future QB that Gruden actually wants and trusts -- Cousins was not a Jay Gruden draft selection.
Jerry thinks it is October 1989 all over again, and fleeces them all with a bounty of draft picks or even the 2nd pick in the 2017 draft.:thumbup:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
You probably trashed Rap last season when he called the Murray trade for weeks. I'm pretty sure he called their Maxwell/Kiko trade as wel.

Say what you want but the NFL has been kind of odd the last couple years regarding trades. We used to never see trades but they seem to be becoming more common.
Murray and the two Eagle trades didn't involve a franchise QB mortgaged to the hilt.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
I just don't see Jerry trading Romo to the Commanders, but who knows if he's well into a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue and gets that call.

robjay04

Reaction score
Last week he reported Dallas was interested in Adrian Peterson and multiple teams are interested in Johnny Manziel.

Has there been anything to rule out either from being true? Manziel has rehired his agent, he will likely get another shot considering his position and youth, that's not a stretch. Peterson to Dallas? I don't believe it but Jerry loves Peterson and Peterson has always wanted to play here so not a stretch. It won't happen though.

The guy has misses but he has occasionally had inside information that nobody else was reporting.

The Natural

Reaction score

@BenRogers
20m20 minutes ago
Where do i sign up

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Maybe this scenario was cooked up by somebody to scare the Broncos into giving Dallas more than they want to for Romo. I hope so....