The many Romo offers have started coming in ****MERGED ***

DFWJC

Reaction score
you get as much as you can get , who cares where he goes.... think about this franchuse NOTHING else
True. You think of this franchise 1st.
But it doesn't completely work that way. Teams don't trade for QBs that don't want to play for them....period. Not to mention that Jerry wouldn't do it unless Romo was alt least interested enough to go through with tit. So no matter what some folks around here say, pure common sense says that Romo clearly has a say in this.
Having said that...hey, maybe he would want t play there.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
would ya want to take that chance lol? and i think the trade is because they have no intentions of paying cousins desired salary. trade him now, instead of just seeing him walk away for nothing next year
I would absolutely take that chance

It would be McNabb all over again

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't think Cousins is worth that much without a deal in place. Maybe reversed where San Fran gives up their 1st next year, but no way they give up the #2 pick for a guy they have to give a mega deal to
I think they would given the value of the position.

But a scenario where they give up a 2018 is just as viable IMO

Sydla

Reaction score

would we do this? like seriously?

Depending on the picks back, sure, why not?

But the report is largely bogus. First of all, the Skins get hosed in this scenario. Further, how many three team trades have their been in NFL history?

Sydla

Reaction score
Under no circumstance do i want Romo playing for the Skins. I don't care if they had the number pick in the draft and they would give it to us for Romo.

That would be foolish on your part then.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Okay, I'm thinking about this trade and here's what I think would be fair: assuming the Commanders get the 2nd overall pick from the 49ers in the Cousins trade, the Cowboys should get the Commanders' 17 overall pick for Romo.

The 49ers can also get Alfred Morris from the Cowboys in exchange for their 6th round pick (186 overall), re-uniting him with Kyle Shanahan, his old OC in Washington.

DFWJC

Reaction score
http://es.Commanders.com/topic/4097...ld-we-shouldnt-we-off-season-thread/?page=248
middle of the page :laugh:
I think this shows a lot of what other teams fans think. The concern is about Romo's remaining 3 year 54 mil contract vs his huge perceived health risk.
I love the guy, but it is not as easy a sell as some here think.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Okay, I'm thinking about this trade and here's what I think would be fair: assuming the Commanders get the 2nd overall pick from the 49ers in the Cousins trade, the Cowboys should get the Commanders' 17 overall pick for Romo.

The 49ers can also get Alfred Morris from the Cowboys in exchange for their 6th round pick (186 overall), re-uniting him with Kyle Shanahan, his old OC in Washington.

I would ask for the pick they would get from the Niners.

Sydla

Reaction score
http://es.Commanders.com/topic/4097...ld-we-shouldnt-we-off-season-thread/?page=248
middle of the page :laugh:

The one idiot saying would we give up a 2nd rounder to move Romo to San Fran who would then flip him to Washington. LOL. Geezus.

They also seem to think Cousins is worth the 2nd pick in the draft. LOL, part two.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Good thing about this rumor. Maybe will help Texans and broncos up their offer(if is one) to tony.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
It would be strangely satisfying if the Commanders finally had a great season, but had to do it with OUR quarterback. They wouldn't enjoy it as much.

Our QB ???:lmao: You need to speak for yourself. My QB is Tha Dak.