The many Romo offers have started coming in ****MERGED ***

StylisticS

Reaction score
You wouldn't trade your back up QB to get the #1 pick in the NFL draft?

That's insane.
Well I wouldn't trade Romo to the Skins as the thought of him playing there sickens me. That part I meant more than anything for myself.

Cowboy89

Reaction score
The Commanders would be dumb to replace Cousins with Romo. Absolutely brain dead idea. One major hit and.....they are screwd.

Cowboy89

Reaction score
Well I wouldn't trade Romo to the Skins as the thought of him playing there sickens me. That part I meant more than anything for myself.

Cousins is younger and just as good as Romo. They missed the playoffs last year. I think the Cowboys would have to take a deal where they get the 1st. Romo isn't leading Washington any where.

Aven8

Reaction score
How many picks??

So what?? We will now lose 2 games to Wash. We lost 2 to the Gents last year and still went 13-3!

haleyrules

Reaction score
Washington has Cousins...he is young and healthy and eats up enormous amounts of money...Romo is not going to a club that doesn't need and can't afford a player destined to be on the injured reserve list. It's not going to happen. Sounds like something sharked up by an Agent looking to sell something.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Washington has Cousins...he is young and healthy and eats up enormous amounts of money...Romo is not going to a club that doesn't need and can't afford a player destined to be on the injured reserve list. It's not going to happen. Sounds like something sharked up by an Agent looking to sell something.
Without question.

What really would be the Commanders' motive here? Romo is the missing piece?

They don't even have a set offense. Two of their best WRs are FAs. They have no running game.

Yet they will pay out the nose for Romo?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
How many picks??

So what?? We will now lose 2 games to Wash. We lost 2 to the Gents last year and still went 13-3!
Well,some fans know had romo played against the gants both those games would have been filed in the win column,,, the Gant's and us both will be hating on the romo if he lands in Washington lifting scalp's with a vengeance (that would be absolutely hilarious if that happens)

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what do we know so far?

- The 49ers, Browns, Bears, Jets, Texans, Broncos are all desperate for a QB and love Romo. The Bills and Commanders could also be in play.

- Romo announces he feels better than he has in years and wants to play for at least 3 more years.

- John Elway tracked down Jason Garrett as soon as he arrived at the Combine to see what he'll need to give up for Romo. It was a one sided conversation. Garrett talked, Elway nodded.

- The 49ers and Commanders, now apparently fully in play, realize with all this interest around the league neither team has enough draft picks to make this deal so they have combined their picks in a desperate three way trade package.

We still got a week to go until the new league year.

We're on the clock in the NFL Draft right now and you guys don't even know it yet.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well,some fans know had romo played against the gants both those games would have been filed in the win column,,, the Gant's and us both will be hating on the romo if he lands in Washington lifting scalp's with a vengeance (that would be absolutely hilarious if that happens)

And how many games would Romo have not played in due to injury?

Last edited: