The many Romo offers have started coming in ****MERGED ***

Bigdog

Reaction score
So I am greedy person when it comes to Romo. I would take the Niners 1 st rd pick in the trade the Commanders get from the Cousins trade. Than we get the Commanders 3rd pick this year and their 2nd rd pick next year. Yeah I am in good dream so don't wake me up.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I've pretty much read all the learned opinions/sage knowledge posted from the romo hater train caravan, and never understood their utter and complete distain they held towards him, I find it a total sceamer when ever I read a poster saying(from one side of their mouth) romo can go anywhere the g.m. dictates per trade agreement and would settle for a single 3rd draft pick,yet(from the other side of the very same mouth),,,BUT NOT IN THE N.F.C. EAST ,,,if romo is the cripple king of suckage ,WHY don't they want him playing in the n.f.c. smash mouth east?:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Titleist

Reaction score
Sorry - Rapaport, Schefter, and the likes are NOT reputable sources.

I would also prefer if Romo ends up outside our division...

AzorAhai

Reaction score
So I am greedy person when it comes to Romo. I would take the Niners 1 st rd pick in the trade the Commanders get from the Cousins trade. Than we get the Commanders 3rd pick this year and their 2nd rd pick next year. Yeah I am in good dream so don't wake me up.
giphy.gif

Lol you gotta be woke up from that one.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Sorry - Rapaport, Schefter, and the likes are NOT reputable sources.

I don't know why people take this so seriously.

Who exactly is a "reputable source"?

If you have half a brain, you look at the report, examine the rest of the evidence and then arrive to an educated decision to believe it or not.

Do we really and honestly think that anyone has the real "scoop"?

Some are better than others, but when the competition for clicks and traffic is what it is right now, you have to understand the landscape.

There are but a few that I explicitly trust.

If Jay Glazer says it, that is a truth.

The rest you have to filter. Some more than others.

Rapoport, requires more filter. Schefter used to be more reliable but even he is feeling the pressure to be more relevant than anyone else.

But I guess that extra effort is too hard. If we had to wait for facts, there would be no speculation and things would be pretty boring.

It is not that serious. It is just fodder for discussion.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
And how many games would Romo have not played in due to injury?

I'd have to put another nickel in my magic 8 ball to answer that and I can't find my pants right now, but it's a sure bet he's gonna be targeted for destruction by" no class " players who are coached by "no class" coaches in 2017 because they know with him under center HE CAN BEAT YOU,,, pretty sure he's well aware of that as he looks to have slimmed down and lost the beer paunch he's sported the last couple of years.

sbark

Reaction score
I don't know why people take this so seriously.

Who exactly is a "reputable source"?

If you have half a brain, you look at the report, examine the rest of the evidence and then arrive to an educated decision to believe it or not.

Do we really and honestly think that anyone has the real "scoop"?

Some are better than others, but when the competition for clicks and traffic is what it is right now, you have to understand the landscape.

There are but a few that I explicitly trust.

If Jay Glazer says it, that is a truth.

The rest you have to filter. Some more than others.

Rapoport, requires more filter. Schefter used to be more reliable but even he is feeling the pressure to be more relevant than anyone else.

But I guess that extra effort is too hard. If we had to wait for facts, there would be no speculation and things would be pretty boring.

It is not that serious. It is just fodder for discussion.

........the Russians are branching out........

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I gotta start scouting the top 10 players in this year’s draft now. I just don’t know who I’d rather have… Solomon Thomas or Jonathan Allen?

Maybe a slight trade back and take Malik Hooker and Reuben Foster then take Harris with our pick at 28.

Decisions, decisions…

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'd have to put another nickel in my magic 8 ball to answer that and I can't find my pants right now, but it's a sure bet he's gonna be targeted for destruction by" no class " players who are coached by "no class" coaches in 2017 because they know with him under center HE CAN BEAT YOU,,, pretty sure he's well aware of that as he looks to have slimmed down and lost the beer paunch he's sported the last couple of years.

He wasn't getting hurt because of his physique lol.

And coaches and players trying to hurt a player that will beat them doesn't sound classless. Sounds like the NFL to me.