The many Romo offers have started coming in ****MERGED ***

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I leave and run some errands for a couple hours and come back to this fresh heck?!

confused-o.gif

Ren

Reaction score
Could see something like Washington and SF swap 1st round picks, SF gets Cousins Skins get Romo and we get a 2nd from both, not gonna happen but I'd be happy if we got that

AzorAhai

Reaction score
SF gets Cousins

Washington gets Romo, Dallas' 1st and 2nd in 2017

Dallas gets 49ers 1st in 2017

Cleveland takes Mitch 1st overall and Dallas turns Romo and a 2nd into Myles Garrett

:flagwave::starspin:

I will now promptly ignore all of you naysayers and bask in glory regardless of how conceivable this is.

Hardline

Reaction score
This should put the final nail in Rappaport's credibility.
Remember this next time he puts out a Jaylon Smith tweet.

Sydla

Reaction score
Was anyone listening to Ben and Skin earlier. Rap was on and i cant tell if the tweet Ben sent out is really what Rap is reporting or its just Ben trying to be funny. id love for it to happen but there is no way unless we really are going to keep Romo and Commanders want him bad and niners want cousins bad.

@BenRogers
20m20 minutes ago
HOLY BALLS! @RapSheet So.... let's recap the hypothetical San Fran gets Cousins Commanders get Romo Cowboys get SF's #2 overall pick

I'll be honest. The Skins get raped in that scenario.

demirji22

Reaction score
If this rumor is true, i hope it went down something like this.

Romo: Jerry ive decided im gonna retire

Jerry: Tony, how about we trade you to washington and get their picks. Then you fake a back injury in the preseason and retire.

Romo: Jerry, your the man!!!

ShortRound

Reaction score
Once he's gone doesn't matter. Of course it will suck to not have won with him but that emotion left me along time ago.

Get the most we can for him. If he goes to an NFC east, I hope we beat the holy heck out of that team.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I was listen to ESPN radio on my way home and they were saying that if the Cowboys trade Romo to the Redakins that is all you need to know about his health and ability. It would be a terrible trade for the Commanders is what they said,