The NFL Free Agency and Trades Thread

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And somehow Philly who was seemingly in some cap hell signs Hargraves and trades for Slay.

If you want someone, you can make it happen. We just don't want to make things happen. We'd rather be cheap.

Always saving it for that 'rainy day' that never comes...

Always 'building' that powerhouse team to never contend for a championship...

Bigdog

Reaction score
ThirdMeaslyIcelandgull-size_restricted.gif
Lol

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
They lost Quinn, Bennett and Collins. Even with those guys it wasn't good enough.

It's criminal that they weren't ultra aggressive to improve this early in FA. They truly have no clue what they're doing.

I agree and that is what pisses me off. They have not learnt a thing from the Rams PO game.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
DE: Lawrence, Gregory, Crawford, Armstrong, Jackson
DT: McCoy, Woods, Covington, Hill

That is ugly.

Shout out to Will McClay.

Isn't Covington a free agent? I thought we signed him to a one-year deal last year.

Fortunately, you can replace him with Daniel Ross.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That is a totally mediocre to poor defensive line depth chart. It just is to anyone who is honest with themselves. The homers will stomp their feet and claim people are haters and that Gregory will return to form, Hill has promise, Jackson and Jelks looked great on the practice squad and will surprise..................

But if you flipped this and said the Giants or Eagles were going to run out in 2020 with that DL depth chart, those same homers would laugh and call those teams stupid.

Oh, I forgot. We still have the draft. A draft that is weak on edge players. Awesome.

I hear what you all are saying, but we all well know that players will be added. In this order, old, unknown, cheap and on loan.