The NFL world is freaking out about a rumored, potentially damaging Dez Bryant video that no one kno

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Someone has been sitting on this since Sep 2014. Gotta bridge to HI I need to sell.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm ready to place real, American dollars on the table saying NO.
Confidently.
Like in the Old West. Here I come- twirling my stache, spinning my six-shooter throwing down American Sweat with a smile on my face.
Care to step?

http://i156.***BLOCKED***/albums/t32/mrtxstar/gunslinger-2.gif

jrumann59

Reaction score
Me to until this story/rumor broke out.

Who know maybe TO's ego got so big another ego had to be created so now he is Terrell, T.O. and now Terez, of course I will be on the up and up here and say i am just speculating with no evidence to back up my claim. i wouldn't want this popping up on someone's twitter feed slandering the impeccable character of one Terrell Eldorado Owens.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
i4qab.jpg

Frozen700

Reaction score
Only way 3 people can keep a secret is if 2 of them are dead.

No way this stays hidden after all this time and attention. The parties involved so far aren't known for their ethics.

lol that's the theme song to Pretty Little Liars.(I only know because my ex use to watch it)

Females look nice on there also. :thumbup:

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
it just sucks to think that DEZ who is someone who has been working on becoming a better person/human and letting go of negatives in his life and controlling his issues is being dragged like this for money. But thats how it goes in pro sports I guess. If someone is seriously screwing with a person who is trying to get better and distance himself away from his past issues than I hope Karma Police arrests that person/s.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Who know maybe TO's ego got so big another ego had to be created so now he is Terrell, T.O. and now Terez, of course I will be on the up and up here and say i am just speculating with no evidence to back up my claim. i wouldn't want this popping up on someone's twitter feed slandering the impeccable character of one Terrell Eldorado Owens.

When I very first saw it, I thought it was him.:) I had to look at it a second.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

I think he was playing off of Perez Hilton, a Hollywood gossip reporter and Terrell Owens for the name. He has something against Dallas and JJones. His site is loaded with incriminating pictures and he got sued over trying to steal some pictures of Dez and his mother.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I think he was playing off of Perez Hilton, a Hollywood gossip reporter and Terrell Owens for the name. He has something against Dallas and JJones. His site is loaded with incriminating pictures and he got sued over trying to steal some pictures of Dez and his mother.

Wow real dirt bag.