The NFL world is freaking out about a rumored, potentially damaging Dez Bryant video that no one kno

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
The pieces to this puzzle that have come out today regarding Eugene Parker making payments to the owner of the video - that makes sense. Contract talks did tank after Roc Nation came on the scene. Maybe Dez didn't tell Roc Nation about this video, decided he didn't want to keep paying that anyway and so here we are. Maybe Parker is getting even. I think that would be too career threatening on his part, and so it's more likely that this can be fixed by resuming the payments (if that's what it is anyway.)

interesting hypothetical. if there is video of something of DEz's past incidents, i have to lean this way as well at the moment considering the material we have at the present. im interested in hearing any conjectures or rebuttals to this hypothetical though if anyone has any.

Last edited:

Frozen700

Reaction score
I don't care who you are, how much money you have. You'd have to be a complete Duck, to keep paying for something so someone keeps it under wraps. I either pay you a large lump sum for the item, right now, the final and last copy. Or we take it a step further, and I actually use this money to get down and dirty.

Like I said, only a Duck would keep paying just keep it hush hush. You keep the evidence, while I write you a check every week? Nah.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
There is absolutely no tape, fellas.

This is a small rumor that a "credible" reporter (Schefter) latched onto and it spread like wildfire. He's been working on this since September? He's been working on it for 5 months and has yet to see it? Bologna. He couldn't even get a screenshot? Now there are claims that every network has gotten screenshots of the video, WHERE ARE THE SCREENSHOTS? TMZ does not keep stuff like this under wraps, we would have seen something by now.

This is the second time the media has blown something out of proportion before having their facts; the first being the Patriots deflating balls. There is absolutely no reason to say there is "Probably a tape". There is no proof of a tape, no one has seen anything on the supposed tape, it's a rumor and we don't even know who freakin' started it!

It's over. I'm sure the media will try to drag this on for another week, got to have filler in the offseason, but there is no tape. Dez isn't paying some chump ex-friend money to keep him hush-hush, there is no "payment plan", there is nothing but a bad rumor.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
I don't care who you are, how much money you have. You'd have to be a complete Duck, to keep paying for something so someone keeps it under wraps. I either pay you a large lump sum for the item, right now, the final and last copy. Or we take it a step further, and I actually use this money to get down and dirty.

Like I said, only a Duck would keep paying just keep it hush hush. You keep the evidence, while I write you a check every week? Nah.

have you seen The Wire?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the video release.

Should make for some interesting theatre.

Lodeus

Reaction score
B-vcPUuVIAAIZrN.jpg

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score

Remind me never to extort money from Frozen.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Remind me never to extort money from Frozen.

LOL.

I'm just saying. If I already did something, that bad. Then I'd go the extra length to cover it.

Being me, the type of person I am. I'd try and pay for it, get it taken care of, and that's it. No Violence.

If that's not good enough, and your willing to destroy my career/life. Might as well go down swinging.

Doubt it's that serious for Dez or Jerry. I can't see them being such losers to keep paying a guy who has the evidence.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The pieces to this puzzle that have come out today regarding Eugene Parker making payments to the owner of the video - that makes sense. Contract talks did tank after Roc Nation came on the scene. Maybe Dez didn't tell Roc Nation about this video, decided he didn't want to keep paying that anyway and so here we are. Maybe Parker is getting even. I think that would be too career threatening on his part, and so it's more likely that this can be fixed by resuming the payments (if that's what it is anyway.)

I can't think for a second that Eugene Parker would risk his entire life's work and reputation to get back at Dez for dropping him. That stuff happens all the time. He would never get another client if he betrayed someone like that.

There is no blackmailer. Dez would go to the FBI. The damage is already done, people have said some horrible things about him the last few days.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I can't think for a second that Eugene Parker would risk his entire life's work and reputation to get back at Dez for dropping him. That stuff happens all the time. He would never get another client if he betrayed someone like that.

There is no blackmailer. Dez would go to the FBI. The damage is already done, people have said some horrible things about him the last few days.

Exactly

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score

well since this is all really speculative....
you could be right and the way you address it it sounds logical. however stranger things happen. people do conceal and divert so they never can be found out. of course Eugene wont reveal himself in the paper trail.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
i mean i can't think of a better scenerio/hypothetical given the material. someone present one to me? im not trying to argue just curious just like the rest of us. consider DEZs comments of course.

assuming there is a vid of course. again all speculative.