The NFL world is freaking out about a rumored, potentially damaging Dez Bryant video that no one kno

Danger

Reaction score
Terrible way to do business.
I would like to believe Jerry is slightly more savvy than that.

I would like to believe that...

Looks like Frozen was on to something when he said the Cowboys could be behind this. If it's true, it is a disgusting act. Trying to tarnish your superstar's name so you can sign him for less?

StylisticS

Reaction score
I hope Sturm is wrong on that. He says it's routine in sports but is it routine for Jerry?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Looks like Frozen was on to something when he said the Cowboys could be behind this. If it's true, it is a disgusting act. Trying to tarnish your superstar's name so you can sign him for less?

It does. But what does this make us fans think if this were true? Hard to get behind a club that does this type of dirty business.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Ok so now the Cowboys are starting to sabotage Dez?
I have to say in all seriousness, that would really test my loyalties as a fan.

Funny.

Was just about to post the same thing. I don't know how I'd feel about this team anymore. Shady.

Makes you wonder what/who Dez was talking about in those tweets now.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Des could easily kill all the rumors by coming out and confronting the video with the truth....if the video is purely a rumor, SAY IT.....but if there is a video and a potential problem.....man up to it, and deal with it...bad news doesn't get better with time. Then again, he might me maybe waiting to officially be franchised so he collects the $13mil guaranteed to help pay for court cost and lawyer....

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Careful. You'll be called a Dez lover, and Star protector speaking this way.

Or one of the "Touchdown Something Club" like erod tried to make up.

I tell you- dispute that guy and he start
LMAO You might get offers, you know the ladies that walk the malls for exorcise.;)
I'm old fashion with that though. Could care less about color, pull yer friggin pants up. No one wants to see your boxers.
Only as a social experiment, friend.
I hate the feel of my pants falling, personally.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Funny.

Was just about to post the same thing. I don't know how I'd feel about this team anymore. Shady.

Basically the fan has been hinting on this as well. If the Cowboys have Dez back, buy this video, show that you have their back. They have basically said nothing but we have no idea that this tape exists or something like that.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Funny.

This is just sad. We don't know if it's true and I have never been a Jerry fan, but this is a new low.

Frozen700

Reaction score

Yeah it's crazy. Day 1 when this rumor broke out, all fans on other forums I visit(Non cowboys fans) automatically pointed the finger at our FO, and called it a dirty move. Actually defending Dez. I was shocked, the mother thing wasn't being laughed at(a few made a couple of jokes) but for the most part, they were sure it was the cowboys front office.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Speculating will do nothing. Until something actually comes out I could care less.

Yup. All it does is give these slimeballs what they want...hype, hysteria and a distraction to the Cowboys. We need to refuse to dignify any of this nonsense until something actually comes out. It should be beneath us as fans and human beings.

YR

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Basically the fan has been hinting on this as well. If the Cowboys have Dez back, buy this video, show that you have their back. They have basically said nothing but we have no idea that this tape exists or something like that.

Well they said something, they denied knowing any thing about a tape.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What I find disturbing is that Schefter has been searching for a video for six months that could possibly ruin a person's career all for clicks and headlines.

Hmmm... interesting way to put it.
I'd like to think he hasn't been obsessing over this, but heard about it way back, caught his attention, has tried to get more out of it and nothing turned up so this is all he has to show.
If more shows up- well he's been on it for months so yeah folks. He's on top of things.

If not- everything will fall by the wayside and nobody gets hurt like most everything else in this business.
When there are guys like Broussard who can get away with rumor-murder year after year with his "sources" and not feel any heat whatsoever-
Who's to stop anyone else and their "sources" and their clickbait that goes nowhere but filing dollahs into website's bank accounts.

This is why I'd rather ask someone here on this board about something rather than give some dirtbag a google hit for my efforts.

Bullet22

Reaction score
This is a game we did in school. whisper something in the first row in class and see how it ends up with the last kid on the last row...