The NFL world is freaking out about a rumored, potentially damaging Dez Bryant video that no one kno

Danger

Reaction score
Good lord can't even imagine what he would be screaming about this. All the sudden Dez would be his boy lol

Actually Stephen A loves Dez. He would always support Dez and Murray before he bashed the Cowboys lol

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
We all know who is really behind this story

ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-i-m-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens-c549c7.jpg

My girl loves that show Ancient Aliens and I can dig it, but that guy...
I want to punch him for insulting my intelligence with such hubris as he does.

A closer of minds, he is.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
That's what I thought. He said he's been loyal, feels they haven't. There is def some sour love there.

Yeah he just needs to come out with it. IMOP it's only getting worse for him. Not like no other team is going to pay him handsomely.

Corso

Reaction score
yeah but every time I refresh the page for this thread, I find myself saying....

NO WHAMMY ...NO WHAMMY...

Good lord I loved that show back in the day...
No Whammies... no whammies aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.... STOP!
Wop wop woooooop... Some little cartoon creature shows up mowing someone's winnings away.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Yeah but you were deep in that thread just like me.
You see a need to kill it?
I didn't. Not one reason to killshot it, but it happened and now look.
Here we are in another thread saying all the same stuff.

What a waste of effort by the thread killer.

Yeah, tough to be a mod though. They have had to watch you, me and Frozen for two days and nights.
They are being tortured.:D

Corso

Reaction score
The only two times I know of is Quincy and Larry Brown

Larry Brown- the man who's birthday fell on Superbowl Sunday.
Why else would that old boy keep handing him the ball like it was a present?
Not that I'm mad at him for it...

jrumann59

Reaction score
Larry Brown- the man who's birthday fell on Superbowl Sunday.
Why else would that old boy keep handing him the ball like it was a present?
Not that I'm mad at him for it...

I agree Brown was not worth what the raiders paid and I commend Jerry for not rewarding the guy due to a stellar performance in the SB.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
The only two times I know of is Quincy and Larry Brown

Carter was his own worst enemy though. Dumb as a rock. Dez might lack couth I guess for lack of a better word but I don't think he's dumb.
Was just misguided.

XxTDxX

Reaction score
This rumor is damaging the Cowboys brand as well as Dez's opportunity for endorsements.. I dont think Jerry is that dumb or that cold hearted. If there was a rumor that Dez had missed curfew on road games or had been late to team meetings than maybe but this is too serious for Jerry to have been behind. Also if their was belief that Jerry was behind it Florio would be ALL OVER it

calico

Reaction score
It's a bitter pill to swallow no doubt. I'm conflicted right now...

I wouldn't put it past him. After the cowboys used their media sources to leak issues with the police and dez, which was proven to be exaggerated, I've been bracing for an ish storm with the dez negotiations.

dupree89

Reaction score
Tell you what, I listen to sports talk radio in NY all day at my desk or in my car (sales). Mike Francesa is a big time Cowboy hater...except during the Parcells years....because those two are buddies.

But anyway, I appreciate how he handled this Dez thing today. A caller called in and said he wanted to talk about "this latest thing with Dez and the video".

Francesa stopped him in his tracks and said...
"We've all heard the rumor about this video. But until this alleged video is released, there is no video. If they have a video, then show the video. Until then, I am assuming there isn't one and we're not talking about it on this show".