The NFL world is freaking out about a rumored, potentially damaging Dez Bryant video that no one kno

dupree89

Reaction score
I said it before. This is a bogus story which someone is trying to make money with. Whoever it is is liable.

totally agree Bro. If this is all fabricated and there is no tape, then someone should be sued. And I am hoping this is exactly how it plays out. I just don't know. I'll leave it at that, rather than speculating too much as I don't want to be the one responsible for getting this thread shut down. :D

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...train-bryants-relationship-with-cowboys.html/

Holy cow there's your betrayal angle. My lady kept saying it was Jerry trying to get Dez to take less money.. That's epic....

TheFinisher

Reaction score
I don't know man, hard for me to buy that the FO is behind this in an attempt to smear his name.

This whole story is extremely weird though, I can't think of anything else quite like it. So many angles. The national media guys like Schefter, La Canfora, Florio and Cowherd all acknowledged the video, but to have none of them be able to confirm the actual existance? It's almost like they know it exists but are dancing around it and are being careful with their words because of legalities, have to remember video evidence is extremely hard to prove and even if they think Dez is the one in the video that's very hard to uphold in a court of law.

I don't really know what to think, but I'm not naive enough to believe this will all blow over with nothing coming out. Too much smoke.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Now I wish Dez would just come out with a well thought out answer to all this.

phildadon86

Reaction score
By the end of this saga there is going to be so much **** sliding down walls that room is going to smell really bad. Nothing sticks Dez gets re-signed and we go back to the A.P threads which i know @Dave_in-NC loves

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
By the end of this saga there is going to be so much **** sliding down walls that room is going to smell really bad. Nothing sticks Dez gets re-signed and we go back to the A.P threads which i know @Dave_in-NC loves

LOL we defiantly need more RB threads, what would we do with out those.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Holy cow there's your betrayal angle. My lady kept saying it was Jerry trying to get Dez to take less money.. That's epic....

When has Jerry made it a habit to run over his players?
Ever?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
All I know is that usually stories about Dez are portrayed much worse than they really are. Until I see evidence I'm not believing it. Just have to wait and see.

calico

Reaction score
We all know who is really behind this story

ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-i-m-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens-c549c7.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Beats me. I generally just don't click on threads I know I won't like after the first time.

Yeah but you were deep in that thread just like me.
You see a need to kill it?
I didn't. Not one reason to killshot it, but it happened and now look.
Here we are in another thread saying all the same stuff.

What a waste of effort by the thread killer.