The NFL world is freaking out about a rumored, potentially damaging Dez Bryant video that no one kno

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe the front office did that. I also want to point out that is speculation on @Sturm1310 part. He is a great analyst but isn't known as an insider.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This is a game we did in school. whisper something in the first row in class and see how it ends up with the last kid on the last row...

Hiroshima.
You done went nucular on this board.

Frozen700

Reaction score
He always struck me as a guy who would sell his own mother for the right price. Maybe because most wealthy guys I know would.
He just strikes me weird.

I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt until more info surfaces. I won't flip on him so quick, does make me wonder though.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
This is a game we did in school. whisper something in the first row in class and see how it ends up with the last kid on the last row...

That's true to. But to put in writing he thinks it's a club leak? I guess I just don't see it as a common practice or hear about it.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
damn you Sturm, now you've planted that seed i won't be able to get out of my head...

just when i was starting to come around on ol' Jerry

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt until more info surfaces. I won't flip on him so quick, does make me wonder though.

I don't blame you at all. I was just starting to give him credit for allowing Stephen more leeway. This would suck.

Corso

Reaction score
I wonder how many more posts before someone On High will shut this thread down too.

I am still waiting for a decent explanation for that other thread getting shut down.
It broke no rules.
It talked about nothing but Cowboys related themes.

Dumb shutdown. and we are seeing what happens when something that shouldn't get stopped gets obstructed for no good reason.
Like I said- I am no fan of this thread shutdown.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
So Dez Bryant goes to Walmart. Punches out a girl in the parking lot. Camera supposedly got it on video. Yeah right.

Dez Bryant's jersey in sold on the stands in Walmart. You think that someone would easily see him punching out someone in the parking.

I said it before. This is a bogus story which someone is trying to make money with. Whoever it is is liable.

I'd start with the Terezowens.com website. Get the feds on it and find out who the owner of that site is. Godaddy will give that info with a supoena.

Corso

Reaction score
This thread, and the other gets a big WHATEVER! :rolleyes:

Why?
That thread was endless entertainment and nobody crossed any lines.
This board got more BORING through needless censorship.

Ah well. I won't affect change no matter how much I bloviate and I'm certainly not leaving so I guess I have to live with this.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
So Sturm throws something against the wall in the same breath of bad journalism and some of you are buying into it?

I don't think any one bought it, just mulling it over like any thing gets mulled over on the forum.

Bluestang

Reaction score
@Sturm1310 With his own interpretation of the Dez Bryant video.

So now the Cowboys are behind the leaks? I get that they don't like the fact that they have had special rules and a security team around Dez Bryant but this angle seems like the least likely.

Especially considering Dez's own tweet about being around people that tok advantage of him.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Why?
That thread was endless entertainment and nobody crossed any lines.
This board got more BORING through needless censorship.

Ah well. I won't affect change no matter how much I bloviate and I'm certainly not leaving so I guess I have to live with this.

People insist on clicking on a thread thy know they won't like. Never understand it.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
@Sturm1310 With his own interpretation of the Dez Bryant video.

So now the Cowboys are behind the leaks? I get that they don't like the fact that they have had special rules and a security team around Dez Bryant but this angle seems like the least likely.

Especially considering Dez's own tweet about being around people that tok advantage of him.

He might feel them people are the Cowboys. Not saying it is but it's a thought.