Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

kskboys

Reaction score
Nah you don’t really want to move on. When you and people in general start needing this allllllllll planned out bs this is a sign you’re not about that action tbh. Truth is you know this isn’t working so that alone is enough to move on and deal with the other stuff later. This isn’t some Einstein level stuff we’re talking about. We won’t be as good short term but this outcome every year isn’t working either. To achieve greatness, start where you are, use what you have, do what you can aka get rid of Dak and figure the rest out later. Honestly most of have some idea what it will be already esp in the short term just some are too chicken stuff to do it.
Yup. To move on from Dak, we'd get worse before getting better. Jerry has never allowed that, and that is why no championship games in 28 years. Is it 29 now?

Surfguy

Reaction score
It's lightly snowing and there's not a thing I can do about it. And, I peed my pants. Oh no. Oh...wait...Jerry is standing next to me at a bus stop and he peed himself getting it on me. WTH? JERRY? STOP!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This was the final straw there cant be any defenders left
Oh, you are so wrong.
Screenshot%202023-03-29%20at%2017.52.49.png.jpg

nobody

Reaction score
Curious thing, you scalawag. Didn't his apologists know he sucked after 2021?
It was his second playoff loss to the 49ers that I gave up on him. The first one? Everyone can have a playoff game where the pressure is too much. The second 49er playoff loss he looked a lot worse and that's when I saw he was a choker. But this season's performance made me think he'd at least get to the divisional round and even maybe the NFC Championship game before choking. He let me down yet again.

Now I'm to the point that I really hope the Cowboys take the cap hit and cut him and look for someone who won't disappear in big moments. Yeah, the hit will hurt, but the sooner the better.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I can't believe we are here yet again. Underperforming in the playoffs is unacceptable. Dak had a huge part in what happened. So there must be accountability for what happened. Do not extend his contract. I believe Trey Lance can do what Jordan Love just did to us tonight. It's overdue time to cut bait with Dak and give the kid a chance. There is plenty I have left unsaid because it does no good to say it. The bottom line is Dak has to go.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It was his second playoff loss to the 49ers that I gave up on him. The first one? Everyone can have a playoff game where the pressure is too much. The second 49er playoff loss he looked a lot worse and that's when I saw he was a choker. But this season's performance made me think he'd at least get to the divisional round and even maybe the NFC Championship game before choking. He let me down yet again.

Now I'm to the point that I really hope the Cowboys take the cap hit and cut him and look for someone who won't disappear in big moments. Yeah, the hit will hurt, but the sooner the better.
I feel your disdain.
I, too, was sucked into the belief tha this was our year. I have hung on to every Cowboys tidbit and watched almost every game. All my time seemed consumed by Cowboys since the draft, since July.

My fault for following the old pied pee-er named Jerald.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Dak may never have any post season success but Jerry and company will pony up rather than draft a high end prospect, they even want a bargain bin draft pick QB Prospect.