Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Well at least we got some questions answered.
Only people who have not been paying attention to the games over the last 3 years. had any questions answered today. The rest of us told you exactly what would happen

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Regular season warrior whose bread and butter is beating bad teams and padding his stats in garbage time. He has limited talent, can’t read a defense to save his life and is trash in the clutch.

But it’s nothing new. Welcome to reality to all the blind homers and Dak apologists who just woke up.
Don't forget many of the low. IQ Dallarls fans were saying Dak was the front runner for M.V.P.

Lmao.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
We really do need to try to go out and actually find an elite QB. I don't know if it will be enough to overcome Jerry and this dysfunctional franchise but it would be a start.
They don’t grow on trees. And frankly I don’t think we do. Just need someone who doesn’t crap himself in the playoffs. Dak lost us 2021 and 2022. 17 and 13 points with two INTS is not acceptable. I would even take a guy like Goff‘s level. He has never crapped in the playoffs. The bar is obviously higher but I would take anyone who just doesn’t lose the game in playoffs.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
They don’t grow on trees. And frankly I don’t think we do. Just need someone who doesn’t crap himself in the playoffs. Dak lost us 2021 and 2022. 17 and 13 points with two INTS is not acceptable. I would even take a guy like Goff‘s level. He has never crapped in the playoffs. The bar is obviously higher but I would take anyone who just doesn’t lose the game in playoffs.
I hear you but the problem is I wouldn't be surprised even if we got a QB like Goff, that he would fail as a qb here. It takes an extra kind of QB to succeed in Dallas. They are always under the microscope. It's a lot easier to qb a team like Detroit where nobody really cares.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Dak ain’t going anywhere either. Jerry will make him the highest paid QB in NFL history this off-season, or close to it, and we’ll be right back here next year doing this all over again. Rinse, repeat.

Welcome to NFL purgatory. Enjoy.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
419860101-758070583030635-4906738243332739546-n.jpg

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I hear you but the problem is I wouldn't be surprised even if we got a QB like Goff, that he would fail as a qb here. It takes an extra kind of QB to succeed in Dallas. They are always under the microscope. It's a lot easier to qb a team like Detroit where nobody really cares.
Is it really? The Lions haven’t won a playoff game in 33 years Until today. I think its a lot more difficult to turn around a poverty franchise than the Cowboys QB. One thing i will say and for anyone that suffers from any mental health condition please don’t get offended. But, Dak has mental health issues. You cannot succeed being the Qb of the Dallas Cowboys with baggage like that. Kudos for Goff turning around a lousy Rams organization and NOW a lousy Lions team. Takes a huge amount of mental fortitude to do that. More than our QB Dak has ever had.

nobody

Reaction score
Is it really? The Lions haven’t won a playoff game in 33 years Until today. I think its a lot more difficult to turn around a poverty franchise than the Cowboys QB. One thing i will say and for anyone that suffers from any mental health condition please don’t get offended. But, Dak has mental health issues. You cannot succeed being the Qb of the Dallas Cowboys with baggage like that. Kudos for Goff turning around a lousy Rams organization and NOW a lousy Lions team. Takes a huge amount of mental fortitude to do that. More than our QB Dak has ever had.
I believe you're right and it is a detriment to the team. He has no business being the QB. He's a great guy and it's a shame he has those issues. I hope he overcomes them. I just hope he stops dragging the team down. It's time to move on from him. Things won't change with him as the QB.

SJRTX

Reaction score
The Dak experiment is about over. At this stage in his career he should be able to read the defense better, but he’s forcing throws into 3(4?) defenders and hoping his guy can go up and get it(Ferguson tonight). Rookie quarterbacks are playing smarter games than him.

Mikexike

Reaction score
He stunk it up during this game although he was not the only one.
If you want to vent about dak, this is the thread for you.
Whats new? Dak never wins pressure games… you’d be rich if you bet against dak every year he has been qb in big games…