Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope CT didn't cry himself to sleep after that great performance. MVP.............

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I thought it was hilarious seeing all the “ I’ve never seen Dak like this before” and “ he’s elite now”. He was actually better in 2021 to me and he choked that year as well. This is nothing new same player. All along I was thinking just wait until the playoffs. Dak could throw for 5000 yards and 60 tds next year and Dak will Dak in the playoffs. Have to try and search for the next guy.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang, how did the haters see this all alone? Heck, I didn't even play football or coach a pee wee team and could tell dak is a choker who will never get any better. He is jason garrett, an average loser. sheesh. I wish I had played or coached pee wee football, I could be in the NFL with all that knowledge......... :D

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
What the hell does Romo gotta do with this? He hasn’t been here in like a decade and y’all dog food users are still mentioning his name. Get a grip and get off Daks jockstrap
when you're a dak lover you have to make fun of Romo to somehow make the loser prescott look better. Romo hurt some of these guy's feelings and they are now all in on dak hoping and praying the loser will win something so they can blame Romo. I know, bizarre thinking but they are dak lovers. Before the week is out one of the usual lovers will post some stupid stats or YouTube video on how dak is the best ever. They don't care if we ever win crap as long as their loverboy is playing for the Cowboys. sad, but true.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
when you're a dak lover you have to make fun of Romo to somehow make the loser prescott look better. Romo hurt some of these guy's feelings and they are now all in on dak hoping and praying the loser will win something so they can blame Romo. I know, bizarre thinking but they are dak lovers. Before the week is out one of the usual lovers will post some stupid stats or YouTube video on how dak is the best ever. They don't care if we ever win crap as long as their loverboy is playing for the Cowboys. sad, but true.
Yeah it’s really sad at this point. Dak stinking currently these characters retort is to mention a guy that hasn’t been here in nearly a decade. Im like what kinda logic is that. The mind of these Dak aphants is something else. Grown men acting like this is so sad. I expect this behavior from kids not adults.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yeah it’s really sad at this point. Dak stinking currently these characters retort is to mention a guy that hasn’t been here in nearly a decade. Im like what kinda logic is that. The mind of these Dak aphants is something else. Grown men acting like this is so sad. I expect this behavior from kids not adults.
well a lot of them have low IQ and probably didn't finish high school.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So speaks the 34 year old kid. *sigh*

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I thought it was hilarious seeing all the “ I’ve never seen Dak like this before” and “ he’s elite now”. He was actually better in 2021 to me and he choked that year as well. This is nothing new same player. All along I was thinking just wait until the playoffs. Dak could throw for 5000 yards and 60 tds next year and Dak will Dak in the playoffs. Have to try and search for the next guy.
THIS

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Phil hates me for defending Dak?

America's Cowboy hates me for being honest about Dak's pathetic playoff perfomances.

Make it make sense. Lol.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
The Dak experiment is about over. At this stage in his career he should be able to read the defense better, but he’s forcing throws into 3(4?) defenders and hoping his guy can go up and get it(Ferguson tonight). Rookie quarterbacks are playing smarter games than him.
Fo not extend Dak

csirl

Reaction score
Daks publicity people seem to spend a lot of time on CZ - this message is for them.

Dak seems to have a mental block preventing him from playing well in Cowboys playoff games. Maybe a fresh start in a new environment would work.

I think the Raiders are a good fit. Imagine the PR you could pump out about "Dak joining the dark side". You could unveil a new badboy image which leads to new promotional opportunities.

Dak loves dogs, so you could give him a new nickname - Pittbull Prescott to fit the Raiders badboy image.

He gets to play in Vegas, where image and illusion is more important to substance. You could even bill him as being "in residence in Vegas". The new badboy image might lead onto other things like a Hollywood career or as a guest fighter in WWE.

You get to play for an ownership who value style over results - no pressure to reach the playoffs as all you are is another "show" for tourists in Vegas. And you could relieve the Davis family of a couple of hundred million dollars in salary along the way!

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Love how the Dak fanboys blame the defense. Dan Quinn is now the scapegoat. Guess what? Jordan Love was large and part the reason the defense struggled. As we’ve said over and over again, there will be times when QBs will have to go toe to toe in the playoffs, but as usual Dak sucks. Jordan Love in his first career playoff start owned Dak. Even Jimmy Garapolo did…
Yep, It's repetitively the same issue of composure when things go wrong (SF x2, late drives, GBx1)

One miss on the ball to CeeDee up the middle on the first drive resulted in a composure meltdown..... the anxiety issues resurfaced in Dak's head (and got Daddy MM to speak to Lamb). We then go Interception/punt/Interception..... we cant play behind this annual blow-up everytime a time a teams able to counter punch.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Have to respect these teams that move on from QB’s they think aren’t good enough anymore. Eagles with Wentz and probably from Hurts sooner than you think, Raiders with Carr, Lions with Stafford , 49ers from Garropollo and Lance, Rams with Goff, Packers with Rodgers, Broncos with Wilson. This team simply doesn’t trust themselves to find a new QB. They are terrified. At this point Dak to the young guys on this team is just bad JUJU. He’s had plenty of chances with good enough teams this should be the last straw. Choking against an inferior opponent. I simply don’t see any reason why Dak should be untouchable.