Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Enjoy eating your crow and drinking more tears as Dak is extended this offseason. Book it.
ANd there it is, for all to see ladies and gentlemen!

It's not about the Cowboys, and it's not about wins or Lombardis.

It's about Dak for these people. As long as "Dak's the guy" and "Dak gets his", to hell with the team, to hell with winning championships, and to hell with success.

This is your poster child mentality for the people who have the UNMITIGATED GALL to question YOUR fanhood!
Call 'em what you want, Dak Stans, Dak Davidians, whatever term you use. This is who they are and they are not afraid to proclaim it.

And make no mistake, with their enablement and celebration of this nonsense that we witnessed last night, they are 100% just as much of the problem as Dak himself, or Jerry, or anyone else in that locker room.

What a shameful mentality, after that performance last night, to be openly celebrating and rejoicing gleefully in the prospect of extending this bum at record breaking dollars.
Tells you everything you need to know.

I can't wait for the pathetic post with the pictures of Dak and his family at Christmas time next year. Already looking forward to it. It would be hilarious, if it wasn't so sad.​

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Let's plug in Lance boy. Guaranteed by halfway through the 2024 season, you will want him gone. Plus, what good QBs are you going to draft late in Round 1? We have so many holes that need attention currently on this team. The QB position is not one of them.
We do have so many holes, none of which are improved by extending Dak. I'm not saying he's the main 'hole', but there's a repetitive element to why he fails....an inability to step up when facing scoreboard pressure against the highest level opponents.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
ANd there it is, for all to see ladies and gentlemen!

It's not about the Cowboys, and it's not about wins or Lombardis.

It's about Dak for these people. As long as "Dak's the guy" and "Dak gets his", to hell with the team, to hell with winning championships, and to hell with success.

This is your poster child mentality for the people who have the UNMITIGATED GALL to question YOUR fanhood!
Call 'em what you want, Dak Stans, Dak Davidians, whatever term you use. This is who they are and they are not afraid to proclaim it.

And make no mistake, with their enablement and celebration of this nonsense that we witnessed last night, they are 100% just as much of the problem as Dak himself, or Jerry, or anyone else in that locker room.

What a shameful mentality, after that performance last night, to be openly celebrating and rejoicing gleefully in the prospect of extending this bum at record breaking dollars.
Tells you everything you need to know.

I can't wait for the pathetic post with the pictures of Dak and his family at Christmas time next year. Already looking forward to it. It would be hilarious, if it wasn't so sad.​
I pray to the Almighty that Dak gets extended......just to see you meltdown epically! 100%!!! Just because of you.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I pray to the Almighty that Dak gets extended......just to see you meltdown epically! 100%!!! Just because of you.
sadly, I believe you.

Notice again everyone, he doesn't pray that Dak gets extended because he thinks it will lead to Championship glory for our team.

He prays for a guy who's currently making $40 million a year, to get bumped to $60 million a year, out of spite for someone on a message board forum who gets under his skin sometimes.

And he isn't afraid to say so, publicly. This is your Dak over Dallas fan mentality. This is your poster child for the futility we witnessed last night.
He's not even upset. He's gleeful. He's in his glory.

Dak's going to get extended everyone. Read his words. That's all that matters. Everything else is just details.

And you actually come on here and question other people's fanhood. Hilarious.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
sadly, I believe you.

Notice again everyone, he doesn't pray that Dak gets extended because he thinks it will lead to Championship glory for our team.

He prays for a guy who's currently making $40 million a year, to get bumped to $60 million a year, out of spite for someone on a message board forum who gets under his skin sometimes.

And he isn't afraid to say so, publicly. This is your Dak over Dallas fan mentality. This is your poster child for the futility we witnessed last night.
He's not even upset. He's gleeful. He's in his glory.

Dak's going to get extended everyone. Read his words. That's all that matters. Everything else is just details.

And you actually come on here and question other people's fanhood. Hilarious.
:lmao: :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I'm not upset, make no mistake. I'm merely baiting you into showing your true colors and you're playing along magnificently.
We've always known it was about Dak, and Dak alone, for the likes of you.

but last night's performance shook you so bad, you're actually willing to come out and say it at this point.
this is progress. We have the truth, on record, for all to see.

Go ahead and laugh, but you're doing exactly what I thought you'd do. Once your meds kick in, you'll figure it out.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Maybe you should stop proving his point. Admit it - you care for more for Dak than you do the Dallas Cowboys. You care more for a Dak extension than you do for winning and championships.
I'm not so sure it is even that. I suspect it's just an ego thing and not wanting to admit getting it wrong. There's still plenty that won't admit Romo was who he was.

Jayinem

Reaction score
When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

Dak will always let you down in the biggest moments, that's just who he is. I do not care about how good his regular season stats are, if you choke in the playoffs every year you have to go. The goal is to win a championship not rack up personal stats against bad teams.

That's not to take blame away from the defense yesterday, they were god awful. But the most important position in sports is the NFL QB. Yes you can point to the fact that we scored 32 points but half of those were garbage time points. The game was already over, it got to 27-0. Dak always does that throws for a ton of yards gets some garbage points when being blown out. It was already way too late to wake up.

The Cowboys organization will probably just lean on the stats and decide they can't do better and give Dak a big contract, but he's not sniffing the NFC Championship. That dream is dead.

Last edited:

Jayinem

Reaction score
Not sure, but does yesterday's performance mean that Dak probably won't be selected as MVP this year?
Dak wasn't winning it anyway, but the playoffs has no bearing on MVP. It's a regular season award. Lamar is winning it.

braggtd

Reaction score
When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

Dak will always let you down in the biggest moments, that's just who he is. I do not care about how good his regular season stats are, if you choke in the playoffs every year you have to go. The goal is to win a championship not rack up personal stats against bad teams.

That's not to take blame away from the defense yesterday, they were god awful. But the most important position in sports is the NFL QB. Yes you can point to the fact that we scored 32 points but half of those were garbage time points. The game was already over, it got to 27-0. Dak always does that throws for a ton of yards gets some garbage points when being blown out. It was already way too late to wake up.

The Cowboys organization will probably just lean on the stats and decide they can't do better and give Dak a big contract, but he's not sniffing the NFC Championship. That dream is dead.
Spot on take. Just like Romo, he's a stat guy in meaningless game. But a scrub against any good competition or in meaningful games. They both have that loser mentality. D was terrible but you cant wait until you are down 27 to do anything. That is inexcusable. Dak, Mm, and DQ should all be relieved of duty.

toto1939

Reaction score
Dak wasn't winning it anyway, but the playoffs has no bearing on MVP. It's a regular season award. Lamar is winning it.
Yea...had to look it up...the vote has already taken place...wasn't sure about that (it would be funny for Dak to have won and then gone one and out in the playoff with a performance like that)

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm not upset, make no mistake. I'm merely baiting you into showing your true colors and you're playing along magnificently.
We've always known it was about Dak, and Dak alone, for the likes of you.

but last night's performance shook you so bad, you're actually willing to come out and say it at this point.
this is progress. We have the truth, on record, for all to see.

Go ahead and laugh, but you're doing exactly what I thought you'd do. Once your meds kick in, you'll figure it out.
Dak failed miserably but what is needed is changes in the team and it rebooted. Not pompous name calling and putting your blame on another fan...

I've walked the road on attempting to hold onto my integrity and morales also. Here, you flunk the reason for sport...change isn't the issue for you here. That is coming. You are insulting another fan for his view....you are wrong. He doesn't need your approval for just that.

I don't just walk on past that...let's go. :hammer: :popcorn: