*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

khiladi

Reaction score
Honestly, this is what I see happening.

It's going to be everybody but Garrett (and Moore)

When I came back to this forum to get an update and saw this thread, especially the fact Jason announced to the coaches themselves what was happening, I see what you see..

Jerry has literally gone insane..

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Jerry just needs to rip the band-aide off and get going. It is stupid to have Jason conduct exit interviews if he will not be extended.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Just look at how Jerry Jones has everyone sitting on the edge of their seats, waiting to hear what's gonna happen to Jason Garrett.
He knows Jason Garrett is done as the Cowboys HC yet he'll drag it out for publicity. The anticipation is thick.
I personally think Jerry has a HC in mind and it's probably a done deal. Trust me, all the good coaches aren't getting scooped up. Hopefully he finally, finally, finally gets it right.

Oh, and don't expect the new hire to get signed right away. He needs to build anticipation there too.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Reaction score
If they really like Garrett and are not intending on bringing him back, they are doing him a disservice by dragging it out. To me it seems like they are leaning towards bringing him back which would mean my fandom for this team would be over, not like that matters to anyone other then me.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Jerry and Steven cancelled tomorrow's interview on the Fan. Looks like Garrett escaped with a broken rope.
It's big that the Joneses cancelled tomorrow. I really think Garrett is back and they are just buying time to spin it to an angry fan base.

Note:
They had Garrett meet w players and coaches and NOT say he is leaving. Would have made sense to let him say a clear goodbye if he was going. Also they respect Garrett so they would release him quick so as to try to get another job before they fill up.

Garrett himself told Fisher he was "absolutely" going to ask to keep his job when he met with ownership. That means it was still an open question.

Jerrah said he doesn't care if all the available coaches are hired elsewhere.

This dragging off feet and radio silence indicates to me that they are bringing Garrett back. Jerrah just can't let go and he doesn't care about the customers

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
So you're in the bring back Garrett camp? Good to know.

Wonder if those wanting to bring back Garrett will act amused or shocked if this team were to be in the exact same spot with Garrett next season, if their wishes were granted.