*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

khiladi

Reaction score
So Jerry has Jason break the news to the coaches? Looks like Jerry is trying to sell that it was the coordinators. Unprecedented move, where all the coaches are let go except the HC..

we have transformed from the Linehan scapegoat to the all the coaches under Garrett..

Jerry is approaching new levels with this Romeo and Juliet love story..

Gaede

Reaction score
Thinking logically, if Garrett were coming back, we'd likely already know. This is super frustrating, though.

I would argue the opposite. It is better for both parties to make their situations crystal clear. Better for Dallas to lure a new head coach, better for JG to pursue current openings.

It doesn't make sense to not announce anything right away. Unless of course there's nothing to announce.

Gaede

Reaction score
So Jerry has Jason break the news to the coaches? Looks like Jerry is trying to sell that it was the coordinators. Unprecedented move, where all the coaches are let go except the HC..

we have transformed from the Linehan scapegoat to the all the coaches under Garrett..
Honestly, this is what I see happening.

It's going to be everybody but Garrett (and Moore)

phildadon86

Reaction score
Honestly, this is what I see happening.

It's going to be everybody but Garrett (and Moore)
No. I think everyone is gone. I think the original report was correct. I keep telling myself that over and over again.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why the cancelled show tomorrow? Why is the "zero chance" HC doing exit interviews? This is a little concerning.

I'd say it's because neither can bear the thought of answering the tough questions about parting with their adopted don/ half-brother. Or admitting the past decade wasted on him has been one big, fat, failure.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Jason, how'd your meeting go?

giphy.gif