*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

birdwells1

Reaction score
This is like that friend that's in a relationship that you know is toxic. They get mistreated time after time but everytime the they take the person back after they give them a lame story of how "it wasnt me you saw with that other woman."

Finally she catches him red handed coming out of a hotel room @ 4am and she says that "it's over for real this time." Then you look up and there she is talking to him on the phone again.
All you can do is throw your hands up. Lol

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I think sometimes we a fans often forget about the human side of this. Regardless of how we feel about Coach Garrett he has a family and no doubt that the Jones know his wife and his kids by name they have been around the man for along time. To us it's about football to them about firing a man, A Friend. This is what happens when you mix business with friendship. It happens far too often in Dallas. Coaches stay around to long players that are beyond their prime
get over paid this is our Dallas Cowboys a billion dollar business being run like a mom & pops store. New Coach ? When do we get a new FO
If he had actually won something here besides 2 playoff games I might feel a little bad for him. But he did nothing but waste 10 years of our lives on the process that we knew wasn't ever going to work.

EJK24

Reaction score
With nothing happening today, assistants were allowed to leave that werent under contract but Garrett wasnt let go. Now Jones has canceled his media appearance tomorrow, this is looking more and more like Garrett is going to be sticking around. Why let others leave, not let Garrett go and not comment on anything? I feel like this is our nightmare come true. I have no faith in Jerry to finally pull the trigger.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Jerry loves the drama...maybe he can sell some tshirts untill he fires garrett

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Why would you set up a 2nd meeting with a coach that you are moving on from? Seems pretty clear JG is coming back.

Feels like our worse fear is coming true, Richard and Marinelli will be scapegoated and JG stays.

edit: Only other possibility is offering him a job in the front office

Staubacher

Reaction score
With nothing happening today, assistants were allowed to leave that werent under contract but Garrett wasnt let go. Now Jones has canceled his media appearance tomorrow, this is looking more and more like Garrett is going to be sticking around. Why let others leave, not let Garrett go and not comment on anything? I feel like this is our nightmare come true. I have no faith in Jerry to finally pull the trigger.
Garrett is staying. Brace yourself