*** The Official Garrett Watch Thread ***

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Another thing, I guarantee you that if Garrett is in the front office he will be working overtime to undercut his replacement. Just like he did to Wade Phillips.

Garrett would have Jerry's ear. It would be a disaster. Garrett would take over as HC again once the other guy has had enough of the BS
Exactly...…………last thing Clappy wants is another guy coming in here and making deep playoff runs right off the bat.

Garrett in the front office would be a complete disaster, I cant believe this is even a possibility.

superonyx

Reaction score
Man you people want blood and gore.
I fail to see the downside to Jerry showing JG proper respect after working in the building for 10 years. Potential coaches won't be put off by this at all.

Relax. It will happen the same either way.

Staubacher

Reaction score
You cant make this up. Whats the point of exit interviews when you not coming back? No other team is run this way.
He's coming back. There is no other explanation. Look how the events unfolded:
Assistants told they can seek work elsewhere, but Garrett wasn't.
Garrett meets w Joneses for 2 days.
Jones and Garrett meet w players but not to say goodbye.
Garrett tells media he is still fighting for his job.
Jerrah tells media he doesn't care if all the named available coaches are hired elsewhere.

Jerrah said Garrett would easily get a job elsewhere if he was let go. Jerrah wouldn't then make Garrett wait until the other jobs were filled.

Garrett is coming back with all new assistants (fall guys). It's obvious.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He's coming back. There is no other explanation. Look how the events unfolded:
Assistants told they can seek work elsewhere, but Garrett wasn't.
Garrett meets w Joneses for 2 days.
Jones and Garrett meet w players but not to say goodbye.
Garrett tells media he is still fighting for his job.
Jerrah tells media he doesn't care if all the named available coaches are hired elsewhere.

Jerrah said Garrett would easily get a job elsewhere if he was let go. Jerrah wouldn't then make Garrett wait until the other jobs were filled.

Garrett is coming back with all new assistants (fall guys). It's obvious.

Garrett is in the meeting with Jerry just tossing every name he can think of under the bus:laugh:

"Its all their fault, I tried to stop them but they just would not listen to reason"

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Maybe they weren't willing to give Jerry a reach-around like Garrett does when he's kissing Jerry's butt.

LOL...…….good point, those guys also had something called pride and didnt beg for their job like Garrett is apparently doing.

I can see it now, Garrett down on both knees in front of Jerry kissing the ring and crying like a baby for just one more chance.

:facepalm: